Author Topic: Craig's list ad  (Read 863 times)

Offline jw

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 22/02/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Craig's list ad
« on: September 05, 2009, 01:52:27 PM »
I checked this out on Snopes.com and they say it is undetermined if it is true or not as the ad had been removed from Craigslist before they could find the writer. But it really was on Craig's list  :o

Craig's list Ad

This Ad Was Posted to Craig's List Personals:

To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last.

Date: 05-27-09, 1:43 A M EST.

I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on my girlfriend and me, threatening our lives.

You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings.

I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.

First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment when I drew my pistol after you took my Jacket. The evening was not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason.

My girlfriend had just bought me that Kimber Model 1911 .45 ACP pistol for my birthday, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very evening.

Obviously you agree that it is a very Intimidating weapon when pointed at your head, wasn't it?

I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from bare footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me. [That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again].

After I called your mother, or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of what you'd done. Then I Went and filled up my gas tank as well as four other people's in the gas station on your credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 150 gallons and was extremely grateful!

I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all the cash in your wallet. [That made his day!]

I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb ... after I broke the windshield and side window and keyed the entire driver's side of the car.

Later, I called a bunch of phone sex numbers from your cell phone.  Ma Bell just now shut down the line, although I only used the phone for a little over a day now, so what's going on with that?

Earlier, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI, while mentioning President Obama as my possible target.  The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while he traced your number, etc).

In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you . . . but I feel this type of retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime. I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon, and perhaps reconsider the career path you've chosen to pursue in life.

Remember, next time you might not be so lucky.

Have a good day!

Thoughtfully yours,

Alex

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Craig's list ad
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 03:08:04 PM »
I'm afraid that one is made up but exactly what we all wish we could do someday to some lowlife.

Pete is always wanting to be a fairy that could flatten the tires of rude people on the road. Have no idea where the fairy idea came from.

When I worked in the bank I wanted to be able to do something like that to people who would drive up to the drivein for service and when we asked for ID, they didn't have a license. Never could figure that one out. I'm sure that if I ever went out of the driveway without my purse, there would be a cop waiting to stop me.

Offline MikeW

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 03:43:27 PM »
Looked made up to me too - but what a fantasy!

We are constantly warned not to take the law into our our hands, yet, the prescribed law never seems to get there in time either.

Nobody's law enforcement seems to work, but in South Africa ( when we had law and order ) and Texas now, the only thing you have to know, if, after killing the perp. ( hideous bandit, excuse for mercy killing, oxygen thief ) and he is off your property, drag him back across the property line, then call the cops.

IMHO, once somebody is on my property, to take my stuff, or hurt me or my dogs, they have stepped outside of any constitutional protection, and are asking for killin'.

I no longer find excuses for "evil deed doers", I don't care if they are 7 years old - try them as an adult. I have seen so many devil incarnate kids who knew EXACTLY what they were doing, and I don't want to pay taxes to protect them now, and be their victim later.

Hang them now! (Did I say that out loud?)

Cheers,

Mike

Los Angeles California Zone 10

Anytime I see something screech across a room and latch onto someone's neck, and the guy screams and tries to get it off, I have to laugh, because what is that thing?

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 04:51:17 PM »
OK Mike---I'm ducking when I say----what is humane about keeping a murderer in a cell for the rest of his life? Why not put him out of his misery immediately?

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 06:58:21 PM »
I believe in punishment to fit the crime. If they murdered someone, put them to death the same way at the same speed. O0
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"