Author Topic: Bad, bad puns  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Reedman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Bad, bad puns
« on: September 29, 2009, 03:26:36 PM »
1. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent

2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says,'I'll serve you, but don't start anything.'

3. Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.

4. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: 'A beer please, and one for the road.'

6. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: 'Does this taste funny to you?'

7. 'Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home.''  'That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome.' 'Is it common?' Well, 'It's Not Unusual.'

8. Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to Dolly, 'I was artificially inseminated this morning.' 'I don't believe you,' says Dolly. 'It's true, no bull!'  exclaims Daisy.

9. An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.

10. DejaMoo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before

11. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I > couldn't find any.

12. A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, 'Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!' The doctor replied, 'I know> you can't - I've cut off your arms!'

13. I went to a seafood disco last week...and pulled a mussel.

14. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

15. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says 'Dam!'

16. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

17. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories.  After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. 'But why,' they asked, as they moved off.  'Because', he said, 'I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer.'

18. A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named 'Ahmal.' The other goes to a family in Spain ; they name him 'Juan.' Year's later; Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, 'They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal.'

19. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him. (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good).....A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

20. And finally, there was the person who sent twenty different puns to his friends, with the hope that at least ten of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.
Reedman

1300 gallon pond - midnight & regular shubunkins/sarassa comets/white comets/rosy red minnows.

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Bad, bad puns
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 03:38:13 PM »
I LOOOOOOVED them, almost all of them. Pete and I sat and laughed until we had tears in our eyes. Thanks for sharing.

Offline jw

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 22/02/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 04:19:56 PM »
I think Reedman is hitting the sauce again  lol. No, no seriously those were good  O0. I especially liked the clown cannibal one  lol

Offline mascot

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 16/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 05:21:49 PM »
A couple of my favorites:

A rope goes into a bar and asks for a beer.  The bartender says, "I don't serve ropes, get out of here".  The rope goes in the next day, same thing: "I don't serve ropes, get out of here".  So the rope tied himself up into a knot, then scraped himself on the sidewalk until he was pretty ragged.  He goes into the bar and the bartender says, "Hey.  Aren't you that rope that came in here yesterday?"  The rope looks at him and says, "Nope, I'm a frayed knot".  Read it aloud...slowly.

And the absolute worse pun joke of all:

A guy is tired of working at McDonald's so he sees an ad for a part time bus driver.  He gets his permit and applies for the job and gets it for the next fall when school starts.  He is given his route, and he has two turns and needs to pick up a dozen or so kids.  He starts on Main, turns on Maple, then onto Sesame and on to the school. 

The first day he heads on his route and at the first stop there are two little girls, and both are very overweight.  He opens the door and introduces himself as their new driver, and both girls answer in unison.  One is named Patty, the other likes to be called Patricia, and they say EVERYTHING at the same time so he can't understand them.  They get on the bus and he just chuckles.  The next stop has a very impatient mom wating with her wheelchair bound son, and she's checking her watch as he arrives and opens the door. 

"Do you know you are seven minutes and 28 seconds late?  Do you?  This is my son Ross and he's special.  He is not like the other boys and I have to bring him here every morning.  You need to help him off the bus at school and take him to his special education class.  You best be on time tomorrow or I'll report you!  My Ross is very important to me".  He apologizes and then helps Ross on the bus and apologizes again at mom shaking her finger and pointing at her watch.

The next stop is on Maple, and there's one kid halfway up the block and runs with the bus to the stop where the other kids are. He lets the other kids get on the bus and then climbs up the stairs and offers his sweaty hand to the driver.  "HIYA!  Mr Busdriver!  My name is Lester Reese and I'm going to sit behind you here and I'll help you get the rest of the way to school.  ANYTHING...hey...ANY thing you need, you just ask your buddy Lester Reese and I'll get it for you!  Okay?"

The bus driver is getting stressed on the first day, and the trip to school wasn't any better.  He is driving along and then looks over his shoulder and ol' Lester has his shoe and sock off, and his nasty bare foot is on the railing behind the driver.  He's picking at a bunyon on his foot and has the tongue waging from the side of his mouth as he picks away.  The bus driver has had it, and decides to quit after he takes all the kids to school.

He takes the bus back and tells them that it's no different from his last job, and he'd rather not be a bus driver.  They asked, "Didn't you work for McDonald's, though?" "Yes," he said.  "Then how is it the same?"

This will kill you (or you'll kill me)
He says, "It's the same old song every damn day: Two obese Patty's, special Ross, Lester Reese pickin' bunyons on a Sesame Street bus!"

:o
I'm broke and can't afford to pay attention, so you might have to lend me an ear.

Offline Kittyzee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 05:33:41 PM »
Reedman--GREAT puns!  They made me laugh out loud!!   O0

Blind Too--very funny also....now I need to get my printer running again so I can print these out for my in-laws!!

Thanks for sharing!
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline jw

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 22/02/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 11:23:10 AM »
The Economy is so Bad...

The  economy is so bad that I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

The economy is so bad I ordered a burger at McDonalds and the kid behind the
        counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"

The economy is so bad that CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

The economy is so bad if the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient
        Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them.

The economy is so bad Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.

The economy is so bad McDonalds is selling the 1/4 ouncer.

The economy is so bad parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned
        their children's names.

The economy is so bad a truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico..

The economy is so bad Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.

The economy is so bad Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore.

The economy is so bad the Mafia is laying off judges.

The economy is so bad Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.

And  finally...

Congress says they are looking into this Bernard Madoff scandal.

Oh Great!!  The guy who made $50 Billion disappear is being investigated by the
        people who made $1.5 Trillion disappear!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"