Author Topic: Save that bunny!!!  (Read 869 times)

Offline Bullfrog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 28/04/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Save that bunny!!!
« on: September 30, 2009, 09:19:46 AM »
My wife never had kids so she is the ultimate animal lover. We have 4 dogs, 4 cats, 3 kittens, a Bearded Dragon and 2 goats. Trying to make my leg stronger after my recent knee surgery, we have been riding our bicycles every evening a couple of miles. As we rounded a curve I saw a large Crow sitting on top of a pile of sand, it had something in it’s claws, a small shape.

I shouted out to her, “Look, it has something!” Now, here’s the really strange part. Right when she stopped a rabbit ran in front of the crow to the bushes, no kidding. She shouted “It has one of her babies!” She dropped her bike and ran toward the crow, the crow didn’t budge. She got close and just turned around. At first I figured the baby bunny was dead but she started dancing around while she walked listening to her Ipod.

When she got close I said “What was it?” She said “it’s a f*cking statue! I feel so stupid.”

God does have a sense of humor.

Never leave your partner, especially in a fire.

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Save that bunny!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 10:21:19 AM »
LOL. Funny.   :redface:

Offline jw

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 22/02/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Save that bunny!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 11:33:00 AM »
 lol Sounds like something I would do..................she's my kind of people  lol

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"