Author Topic: Know of any liner sales??  (Read 1478 times)

Offline Jennie in MT

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • C'mon! Pucker up for a little fishy kiss!
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Know of any liner sales??
« on: August 16, 2006, 01:32:13 AM »
I may be adding to the operation and am looking for a rock bottom price on liner.  MAybe end of season?? 

Please LMK if ya run into any internet sales.  In the meantime I will keep searchin!!
Jennie

Offline livetogarden

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Know of any liner sales??
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 12:55:42 PM »
Jennie,
  How big are you looking for? I saw a close-out at a local store yesterday. I can check the size and price for you. If it's cheap enough perhaps it would be worth shipping from here.
Cath
zone 5b

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 08:26:41 PM »
I bought a 50' x 20 foot roll of roofing liner from a local company.. 45 ml firestone epm.  Was a great price. I used exactly half of it and intended to offer the other 20 x 25 ft at what I had in it but I have had so many mishaps and critters mawing I think I will keep it jsut in case... but something you can try.. since I bought mine I have found several roofing contractors that have taken these lines off roofs and are giving them to me.. I have two huge pieces that I have cut up and made lotus ponds out of.. one of them was perfect.  The other had a glue type stuffy on the back but didnt matter as it went down in the dirt and it holds water just fine also.

Tinkster

Offline Jennie in MT

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • C'mon! Pucker up for a little fishy kiss!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 09:41:45 PM »
Looking for something at least 15' wide   and then??  long.    Because of my climate, I have deeper ponds than many do, so that means a minimum of 15' witdth,  I am thinking 25' or 30.  I am considering building some propgation and rearing ponds....
Thanks
Jen

Offline livetogarden

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 09:45:42 PM »
Want me to check the size and price tomorrow if it's still there?
You can e-mail me at....gardener@cox.net if you would like. I usually check that more during the day than the forum.
The store isn't far from my home so I am quite willing to stop in there. I'll see if I can get a weight on it so the shipping can be figured outtoo so you'll know the total.
Cath
zone 5b

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"