Author Topic: Can you find her?  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Kittyzee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Can you find her?
« on: June 01, 2010, 07:02:00 PM »
I took the picture and I had a hard time finding the toad!   :)  She lives under my big hosta "sum and substance"--what a great place for a toad to live!   O0
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline Holldoll

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/09/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Can you find her?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 08:12:06 PM »
She's SO cute!

Offline KatFish

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Members
  • With us since: 20/05/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 05:19:03 AM »
Her family is visiting me  o(:-)  Cute pic.

Offline LynneNY

• Members
  • With us since: 30/06/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 05:52:59 AM »
Awwwww so sweet!  We hear lots of froggies at night here at the pond, but have yet to see any of them this year.

Offline Kittyzee

• Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 11:58:22 AM »
A couple of weeks ago we saw a frog AND a toad sitting in the same area of the pond--kind of weird.  Then I realized the toad was probably laying her eggs in the pond.  Never did see any poles tho'.  But Miss Toady stays under the big hosta and she has a sister that stays on the front porch hidden during the day and only comes out at night.

DH said the other day that when it was pouring rain the two cats were sitting on a porch bench looking out at the rain.  There beside them on the cement was a big toad, sitting looking out in the same direction watching the rain.  Wish I could've got a pic!!!  None of them was into getting rained on!   lol
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"