Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Lorraine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 20/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: April 29, 2010, 05:10:19 AM »
 :) Just wanted to say hello, and that I will try not to lurk as much as I have...and do some posting here.A brief history, I am a stay at home mom who cares for our special needs son who is 37 and a joy to care for...we decide and do everything for him. he is about the size of a 11 /12 yr old and just a happy kid(he is still a kid in my mind). I also have the job of caring for mom in law next door,she is 81 and in the early stages of  Alzimers...she cant remember what she had for Breakfast or who came to visit but does remember things from 40-50 years ago.
  I have a zoo of animals, cats-dogs- lovebirds...all rescues of course! I wouldnt trade any of them each is their own....if you want to ask me about Mikie, our son please feel free to do so, or anything for that matter. I know a few of you from other forums...and have just decided to contribute a bit more here.
 Hugs and Prayers,
 :) 
Lorraine

Offline Julles

• Members
  • With us since: 06/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 05:19:37 AM »
Hi Lorraine.  Glad you came out of lurking!  We're glad to have you.  Sounds like you have quite a bit of care giving in your heart, and your hands are full. 

Can you post a picture of your Mikie?

Offline Lorraine

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 05:30:20 AM »
well i thought i could..wouldnt let me. how do you post photos  here? Each forum is different.
Lorraine

Offline Lorraine

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 05:51:44 AM »
This Mikie and Socks the last rescued dog...she loves mikie. Crawls in the bed w him and he can cover her with toys, pillows, stuffed animals she dont care. She is the only dog that has wanted to get close to Mikie, now the cats lay up with him but none of the other dogs.
Lorraine

Offline Lorraine

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 05:53:25 AM »
This is Dad and Mikie.
Lorraine

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 06:09:21 AM »
Hi Lorraine. I thought that you were more active here but I'm on so many forums, I can't keep up. :)
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline Indiana Karen

• Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 06:11:08 AM »
Hi Lorraine, welcome back to the forum.

You are one busy person with lots of love to share.  o(:-)

Enjoyed the pics of Mikie!

Karen

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 06:14:06 AM »
Hi Lorraine and Mike and Mikie. HEy Lorraine, tell 'em what Mike does for fun. No I don't mean the motorcycle.

Offline Lorraine

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 06:29:38 AM »
 :) :) My Husband Mike is a ruael mail carrier by day and the weekends he is a Magician with his own Magic Shop. And he loves it. He sells to a few Profesionals and teaches the kids and 'Want a bees' Magic. And those that want to pull a safe harmless gag on friends and family. Americas Funniest home Vidios has helped us like you wont believe! from dog poo to blowing up someones cig. And even the bog monster(monster comeing out of the toilet) wow...great sales.  I sell Avon, been doing that for 5 yrs now..sigh.
Hugs

Oh and he has a 650 Burgman Scooter, it can keep up with and pass a Harley  any time! he loves it.
Lorraine

Offline Lorraine

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 06:33:13 AM »
hello scott, I am on a few forums also but I plan on being here a bit more that I have been. i try to plan my spare time wisely..(sometimes it dont work  :) ) But I try.....
Hugs
Lorraine

Offline tweetybaby2005

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Members
  • Proud mom to a child with Autism
  • With us since: 21/05/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • http://banners.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates_both/language/www/US/KS/Wichita.gifhttp://banners.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates_both/language/www/US/KS/Wichita.gif
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 06:45:50 AM »
Hello Lorraine and Mikie, welcome to the board.  You sure have a loving and caring heart!   O0 @O@  This board is getting more active since Spring is here.  Do share more pictures of your Mikie and animals.  We love pictures.

Kuan

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 11:29:58 AM »
Like a bunch of preschoolers, us. LOL

Offline Desertponder

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2010, 12:56:15 PM »
Wow, you're busy! ;) :D
Glad to have you here.
Shanna
A true-blue kiddie pool, whiskey barrel & stock tank  ponder! :yes:
If it can hold water.....it's a watergarden!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"