Poll

lookin for pond plants

pond plants
1 (100%)
plants
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: any kind of pond plants  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Gina-Small town Tn Girl

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 18/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
any kind of pond plants
« on: June 06, 2010, 09:05:27 AM »
I'm lookin for any kind of pond plants anybody is throwin out or doesn't need.. I have daylilies I would be more than willing to trade.  My pond got lots of holes in it, and I just fixed it yesterday day~ after a yr of thinkin I was gonna buy a new liner..lol those are expensive!!  PM me and let me know.. I can send pics of lilies anytime. ;)

Offline Kat

• Trade Count: (176)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: any kind of pond plants
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 10:58:30 AM »
Please let me know what your daylilies look like.  I've got plenty of orange, so I'd be looking for other colors in tall varieties. 

What kind of water lilies are you looking for?

Kat

There is never enough room for all of the water lilies that I want ;-)

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 11:39:41 AM »
I have a few lilies floating in a rain barrel from a devide.  I believe there are 3 of them there.  I am sure they are either mayla, almost black or james brydon.  It could be one of each but am thinking there is two of one and one of another.  I have not devided any of my other lilies yet this year which is why I know what they cant be hehehe.  If your want those, not knowing for sure which is which or what of the 3 your getting I would be glad to box them up and send.  I also have lots of bog plants if you wanta let me know what ya want and how big a box ya wanna pay for.  I will ship them for postage if you can pay with paypal.  Just let me know.  I also think I could break ya off a start of colorado.

tink

Offline jclements

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
    • In the Garden Photoblog
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 01:08:40 PM »
I have a few extra hardies. Please tell me about your day lilies!
Jessica
Dallas, TX
Photoblog:  http://jessicaclements.wordpress.com

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 06:57:21 PM »
My lilies are just now starting to bloom.. I'll start postin pics tomorrow to the forum and if theres one u would like.. let me know:)  I need to thin these out anyway.. why not share.:)

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 02:29:28 PM »
Hey all... Sorry its taken me so long on this photos.  We had bible school all last week (wonderful) and baptism sunday. (2 of my kids were saved and baptised)  Thank the good lord above.  Heres 4 pics so far and I still have more to that haven't bloomed yet. Thanks for being patient with me.~Gina

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"