Author Topic: The "Honeymoon" must have went well.  (Read 868 times)

Offline Rick40

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 19/07/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
The "Honeymoon" must have went well.
« on: May 20, 2011, 01:38:21 PM »

This a continuation to my " Frog Chat" post earlier here. Well as I mentioned in my previous post the frogs got awful quiet in my pond  :hug: . I noticed a medium sized green frog that was sitting alongside a rock this afternoon. While I was taking a picture of him this little black thing swam past my lens . Tadpole  :o  !!  I noticed a lot more of them in both of my ponds. There must be close if not over 500 of them in my ponds  :woot:  Some of them spill over into my lower pond when they get too close to my 2nd waterfall in my upper pond. For now I can't tell if they are toads or frogs because I have also seen toads in my pond this year.

Rick

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: The "Honeymoon" must have went well.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 09:21:58 AM »
 :D So cool!  Do you have photos?  I'll have to check my froggie pots now! 

Offline Rick40

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 19/07/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: The "Honeymoon" must have went well.
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 12:55:25 PM »
Thank you . I don't have any pics of the tadpoles themselves. I think it would take a microscope to show them really good. They are maybe the size of my little fingernail.. I do have a pic of a tadpole while  it was swimming past one of my frogs. That is how I first noticed them. I will upload some pics of my frogs once I put them on my computer.

Rick

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"