Author Topic: Going to Albany Georgia anyone know of any good ponding stores or Gardens??  (Read 905 times)

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
If so would love to know where..... have never been to a ponding store, we just dont have them here.. and to tour a garden would be just wonderful

tinkster

GAJen

• Trade Count: (0)
I left you a message in the January Bloom thread. Saw this there first.

Offline Teresa

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
There are lots of great ones in Atlanta . . . . . let me know when you're coming here!!!  (Never been to albany and managed to miss Jen again this weekend . . . . . :()

GAJen

• Trade Count: (0)
Haven't found one in Albany yet Tinkster....I'm still looking. Teresa we just have busy lives you and I. Maybe I should come to Atlanta sometime. I'll pm you on the other topic in a bit.

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
THanks for trying!  I would probably be to busy to take a day out anyway.. I sure would love to visit with some other ponders though!  ALl the west coaster have their pond parties.. we east coasters are gonna have to do something like that!

tinkster

Offline El Jefe

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Senior Chief USN Ret
  • With us since: 09/11/2006
    • View Profile
Tinkster,
    I do not have any personal knowledge of these people in Albany but they are in Albany, may be worth a look. http://www.atlasaquarium.com/Homex.htm Andy
… The soul is dyed the color of it’s thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice, Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is WHO you become. Your integrity is your destiny, it is the light that guides your way……

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"