Author Topic: Just waiting for Spring!  (Read 645 times)

Offline Loritx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 07/04/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Just waiting for Spring!
« on: February 25, 2013, 06:42:44 AM »
This winter I have the remaining fish in a tank in the house! Had a Lawn sprinkler pipe break and flooded pond with fresh chlorinated water!! Was horrible, but lesson learned!! I have 1 of my original goldfish (she is Huge) and one algae eater left!

So pond is shut down. I had a leak in the "new" waterfall my husband built- of course he did not follow my instructions on how to make it leakproof- the lining would show- well guess what- I would rather have the lining show!!! So got to figure out what to do there as all the granite bricks are stuck together with silicone! :-\   I told him water finds a way!!

Lori TX

Offline matherfish

• Trade Count: (75)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Just waiting for Spring!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 07:29:56 AM »
WOW! You have had some misfortunes. Hope you get your waterfall repaired and are able to get your fish back into the pond before long. How big is your pond?

Offline Loritx

• Members
  • With us since: 07/04/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 09:53:23 AM »
Its pretty small, about 800 gallons. It is a waterfall into a small holding pond(plants only), flows over smaller waterfall. down a short stream into larger pond. Made with liner, not preformed.
Lori TX

Offline migsly

• Members
  • With us since: 01/02/2013
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Love My Pond
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 04:27:04 PM »
I'm so sorry that happened. Your pond sounds beautiful. Do you have a pic?
Margo

Genesis 1:21
So God created the great sea creatures and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarm, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"