Author Topic: Looking for lotus I have black gamecock iris, salvinia, banded rush, blk taro  (Read 971 times)

Offline nomadh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 18/05/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
I also have hardy white and yellow waterlilies. variegated trumpet or dbl yellow trumpet cutting.  Also other things I just am not thinking of them all.  So if you are looking for something specific ask,  I am also willing to buy outright but trading is just so much more fun.

Offline nomadh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 18/05/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
I also have a smaller wan visa the dwarf hardy aurora and hary white and yellow lillies  i belive alba and chromatella. 

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Hey there.  Do you have the wanvisa?  I dumped serveral ponds of my lotus this year to replace with lilies.  I have them coming up in the compost piles everywhere.  Some have big arials some just starting.    Most of them I dont know what lotus they are till it would bloom. I do have one big pond that only had on lotus in it that I replaced with lilies but lotus are coming up so it would be a momo botton but not sure how successful I would be getting in it and getting them out without breakage.

I am not sure what the success rate would be for shipping at this point.  FOr me they are almost indestructible.  THe ones coming up in the compost I could probably safely ship???? if you wanna take a chance.  I would package them/ as well as possible to guard against damage.  Would love to trade for wanvisa.

Tink

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"