Author Topic: Sources for Victoria Seed  (Read 1003 times)

Offline lukealderson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/05/2013
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Sources for Victoria Seed
« on: April 05, 2014, 08:36:20 PM »
For several years, I have been interested in growing Victoria but haven't had either the time or means to do so.  For the first time, I feel as though I have an adequate amount of time to spend nurturing them enough to get them over their adolescent "hump".  The only problem is that, with Kit out of the scene, seeds seem to be somewhat hard to come by.  There are many listings on eBay but they all seem to be from a small group of seed producers in Thailand. Does anyone know of a reputable source within the continental states?

Also, though I have the room to let this plant grow to full sized monster, I would be interested in attempting to dwarf it somewhat (though not so much as to risk the chance of not getting seed-producing flowers) to still allow ample room for my hardy and tropical lily collections. Does anyone have experience with this, and if so, would you be willing to share tips?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"