Author Topic: Bham Linda  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Marilyn C

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 12/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Bham Linda
« on: February 25, 2014, 07:33:31 AM »
I don't know how many of you old timers remember Bhamlinda.   I am not sure if she was ever on this site, but she was on the old one for awhile, and on Garden web...but Spike kicked her and a bunch of her friends off for being too rowdy, and then JB's Pond Forum.   I don't even know if JB's is still in existence.    Anyway, Bhamlinda...Linda Jones...passed away yesterday.   I believe she was 66.    She had liver and kidney failure.    We weren't close friends...she was really kind of hateful to me...but I found her a couple of years ago on Facebook and we did become friends.   Her interests then seemed mainly political and she loved her dog, an adopted greyhound.    Anyway, I don't know if any one here remembers her...would have to be some of the very old members ;D but I wanted to let you know....in case you did.

Offline Mikey

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Bham Linda
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 11:40:06 AM »
Thank you Marilyn for letting us know. 
American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

-Mike- Husband of one, father of two, friend of many-

Cypress, CA Z-10b  NWF Certified Backyard Wildlife Habitat #24958

Offline Kat

• Trade Count: (176)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
Re: Bham Linda
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 04:16:26 PM »
Sad news as that is a young age.  I remember her from JBs & from when I first started ponding.
Kat

There is never enough room for all of the water lilies that I want ;-)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"