Author Topic: Transplanted some seedlings today.  (Read 2030 times)

Offline louis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Lou's Views
Transplanted some seedlings today.
« on: January 23, 2007, 03:00:17 PM »
I spent the afternoon, making a mess of the kitchen, with dirt all over the place. oh well  ::)

Transplanted some of the 7 year old seedlings and also some from crosses from last summer. all are doing well, sorry no pics. transplanted them from their 1 inch square sprouting containers to 4 inch pots. i now have there 45 gallon containers working in the basement.

i have a wonderful strong bunch of seedlings from a cross between my "hot pink" and "moonbeam", pads are all over the lot, from plain green, to all maroon and of course the required, maroon streaked on green.

this is fun.

lou

Offline Marilyn C

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 12/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Transplanted some seedlings today.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 07:26:34 PM »
It has been a month, Louis.   How are the babies doing?   :)

Offline louis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
    • Lou's Views
Re: Transplanted some seedlings today.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 07:17:46 PM »
It has been a month, Louis.   How are the babies doing?   :)

hello marilyn,

i had some fungus on one tank that i had to treat, they are coming along slowly, however other tanks are doing nicely with some pads about 5 inches long. i have to put them in the greenhouse next month.  this is fun

lou

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"