Author Topic: Oh there is interest in buying them!  (Read 251 times)

Offline Sunxuemei

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 23/09/2020
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Oh there is interest in buying them!
« on: September 23, 2020, 06:17:43 PM »

Lol, thanks for Animal Crossing Items the kind words! I've definitely heard that Nintendo is quite tough to get ahold of appropriate IP licenses so that this will be kept as only a personal project for now! ;-LRB- I am definitely inspired to make more products available which do not require licensing proceeding forward though!

If you wanted to spread the love to additional playing card collectors that use MPC you could link to the artwork files and we could make our own. No copyright issues there!

That is awesome! But there's 1 issue, if you're likely to include special characters and more are coming from future upgrades does this mean you have to upgrade the entire deck to include the new characters?

They're amazing but my only critique is why isn't Celeste the queen of diamonds if she literally has diamonds on her torso?

Hey this is really awesome, I'd really like to grab a pair or two if you wind up trying to sell some! Really nice work!

Thanks for your kind words, I appreciate it! :-RRB- It is not currently available but I'll be sure to allow you to know if Nintendo gets back to me and approves it.

I would totally get a deck but I understand Nintendo would clamp down real hard if you sold them. Perhaps provide out the art for free and have donations open. Ya know, entirely separate and not in Any Way connected contributions

Oh there is interest in buying them! I still have a post I saved a while ago when someone else left some. These are amazing! You did a fantastic job!

I really buy Animal Crossing Bells don't need it, I don't desire it, I certainly don't desire it, I do not need it, I do not desire it, I do not desire it, I don't need it

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"