Author Topic: External Pond Pump Comparison: Which Pump is the Right Choice for your Pond?  (Read 1351 times)

Offline joeskoi.com

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 24/08/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • JoesPonds.com
One of the questions we receive most often from our valued customers is "which pump is right for my pond?"  In order to help our customers make an informed purchasing decision, below is a side-by-side comparison of the features and performance specifications of some of our most popular external pumps designed or use in Koi ponds and water gardens.

You can learn more about these quality external pumps at the following URLs:

Elite Pumps

PerformancePro Pumps

Sequence Pumps

If you would like free, expert assistance choosing the best pond pump for your specific application, we would love to hear from you.  Also, be sure to join our mailing list for informative articles and exclusive discounts on thousands of products from today's leading manufacturers.  Visit us today at www.calponds.com.

Offline dave r

• Members
  • With us since: 06/03/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
My Sequence Model 4300SEQ20 External Centrifugal Pump, will turn 10 yrs old in July. Never had a problem yet.

dave

Offline nartas

• Members
  • With us since: 13/12/2022
    YearsYears
    • View Profile
We use only the finest materials and threads and carefully inspect each piece before it leaves our shop. And if for any reason you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll work with you to make it right. best 3 inch embroidery hoop

Offline dave r

• Members
  • With us since: 06/03/2008
    • View Profile
I just received a E-mail  about the post on pond pumps that I had posted in 2013. I said my Sequence Model 4300SEQ20 External Centrifugal Pump Was 10 years old.Here we are 10 years later. I"m still using the same pump without any issues. Net month it will be 20 years old.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"