Author Topic: Back from Gardena Koi Show...  (Read 644 times)

Offline josephandgabby

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 26/02/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Back from Gardena Koi Show...
« on: March 23, 2007, 11:49:46 PM »
I spent virtually the entire day at the ZNA Koi Show in Gardena, California.  The show doesn't technically start until tomorrow, Saturday, 3/24; but that didn't stop me from having a great time and finally getting a chance to meet some of the fellow Koi fanatics I've come to know online over the past 3 - 4 years.  It is definitely nice to finally be able to put a few faces with the names I've come to know since venturing into this crazy hobby - including SimiKoi, Aquitori,  Gary R, Carlos, Janem, KoiDoc, Russell Peterson, among several others.  In addition to my two Marusei chagois, which were delivered to the show by Kevin Pham at Genki Koi, I also wound up adding an additional five Koi to my herd; including a nice sanke and my first yamibuki ogon from Joe at Jungle Exotics, a white matsuba from my good friend Ken at Barstow Koi Farm, and a gorgeous kawarimono from SemiKoi.  My new additions are pictured in the thumbnails below.  Larger photos, along with several other pics taken at the show are available on my site.  Thanks again to everyone who came up to say "hello" at the show.  You guys are awesome! 

Three ponds, too many Koi, and one very angry wife...
http://JoesPonds.com

Offline CT

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Back from Gardena Koi Show...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 06:16:14 AM »
Those are just beautiful. I'm envious :)

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Back from Gardena Koi Show...
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 05:58:27 AM »
You are lucky to live where it is warm most of the time. We don't have much in the way of pond supply choices around here. Speaking of shopping for pond supplies, I guess I'd better do that today.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"