Author Topic: Feedback  (Read 4116 times)

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Feedback
« on: April 20, 2007, 05:38:56 AM »
Ky Kim suggest that I remind you that it's the time of year again when we will be selling, trading, or just plain donating various plants or pond and garden items to other forum members. Be sure to leave feedback for the sending person. The sending person can also leave feedback for the receiving person if they would like. Click on the name of that person and it will take you to their profile. Then scroll down to the feedback area. Click on the bracketed number to the right of the words "Trade Count". It will take you to a new page where you will click "Submit Feedback for *******". Then you'll see the page where you will choose, "Buyer, Seller or Trade", "Positive, Negative, or Neutral" and leave a short comment if you wish.  It makes the sending person feel good to get positive feedback. If you have an unhappy experience with a buy, sell or trade, please try to come to an agreement with the other person before posting a negative comment about them.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 07:32:49 PM by Esther »

Offline SheilaJ

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Members
  • Westminster, MD, zone 6/7
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Feedback
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 05:57:08 AM »
I started doing this once I noticed this forum had this feature. But I can't figure out where to access the comments, I only see the total numbers. Help?
Please see my 300 gallon pond and my container ponds at:
http://members.aol.com/perfectplantsgro/biggerpond.html

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 07:59:22 AM »
Sheila, beneath the submit feedback you see "show all feedback, show this and that. Click on one of them and then scroll down and you'll see what people have said about you.

Offline tranquility

• Trade Count: (72)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 11:24:20 AM »
Thanks for the reminder....I have been soo busy lately I hadn't been doing it.....slap my hand  ;) I think I have it caught up now...but, if I did miss anyone that I have traded with or sold something too...please PM me and I'll get that done...it is nice to have this system in place here and it really should be used..... O0 O0...
Lawanna
Life is too short...... Live, Love, Laugh !!!!

Oklahoma-45 min. from Ganderville
Zone 7a :)

Offline SheilaJ

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 02:13:31 PM »
Esther, thanks. I was on the right page, just too dumb to scroll down far enough! I wanted to check the people who have sent me stuff to make sure I had remembered to leave feedback for all of them.

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 04:32:45 PM »
Shhhh :no: Don't tell anybody but when I went to see how to view that stuff so I could tell you, I couldn't remember where it was and had to bang around a bit before I stumbled across it.

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2007, 12:27:20 AM »
 O0 O0 O0

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline SheilaJ

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 04:14:12 AM »
I think the way it is designed is really confusing. Who would guess that you have to click on the number of trades to bring up the feedback page? But I am glad the system is there, just wish the software designers could add a link that is easy to find.

Offline koiedge

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Members
  • With us since: 17/05/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 06:10:33 AM »
Thanks for the reminder!!  {:-P;;

I just updated all for my wonderful purchases. Everyone has been great. And I now how some very beautiful water lilies.  o(:-)

Cheers,

Jeff

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"