Author Topic: HAVE: Blue tropical lilies to swap or for postage  (Read 1595 times)

Offline SheilaJ

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Members
  • Westminster, MD, zone 6/7
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
HAVE: Blue tropical lilies to swap or for postage
« on: March 24, 2007, 08:18:43 AM »
I have two nice small plants of a medium blue tropical lily with purple streaked pads. Bought labelled as 'Leopardess' but Sean thinks it is not the "real" Leopardess. Nevertheless, it's a nice lily, blooms lots, easy to grow, easy to overwinter in a warm room.

Speed is of the essence, as I just divided today to send off one piece, so they are just sitting in a bowl of water. I would prefer to trade for other tropical lilies or other tropical pond or terrestrial plants - would love a piece of nondwarf papyrus or umbrella plant.

First two people with cool trades get the lilies. If no good trades, I am willing to ship for postage.
Please see my 300 gallon pond and my container ponds at:
http://members.aol.com/perfectplantsgro/biggerpond.html

Offline nancyB

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 16/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: HAVE: Blue tropical lilies to swap or for postage
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 09:12:26 AM »
I live near Manchester! I would love to have a lilly! I have lots of daylillies to trade and may actually have some pond things..

thanks, nancyB

Offline Gina-Small town Tn Girl

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 18/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 12:56:45 PM »
I would love a piece of blue lilly... I have umbrella, but its still sleeping.   I have some rain lillies, or thats what my mom called them, they bloom white.  If nobody trades with ya, yell back at me.  Thanks  Gina

GAJen

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 06:40:17 PM »
Y'all better snatch these up, I got mine and love it. Shipped great and it was very healthy.

Offline SheilaJ

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Members
  • Westminster, MD, zone 6/7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 08:31:04 PM »
Jen, glad it got there OK (that was fast!) and that you like it!
Please see my 300 gallon pond and my container ponds at:
http://members.aol.com/perfectplantsgro/biggerpond.html

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 08:46:45 PM »
I have umbrella palm, but its still pretty much dormant right now.  Its starting to green up, but I would like to get a blue tropical start from you.  I could send you a small start if you don't mind it being small (not real small) or waiting a couple weeks for me to send it to you.  I just got mine last year and it needs to be repoted. 

Kim
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 08:52:08 PM by Ky Kim »

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"