Author Topic: Feedback  (Read 772 times)

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Feedback
« on: April 20, 2007, 05:37:32 AM »
Ky Kim requested that I remind you that it's the time of year again when we will be selling, trading, or just plain donating various plants or pond and garden items to other forum members. Be sure to leave feedback for the sending person. The sending person can also leave feedback for the receiving person if they would like. Click on the name of that person and it will take you to their profile. Then scroll down to the feedback area. Click on the bracketed number to the right of the words "Trade Count". It will take you to a new page where you will click "Submit Feedback for *******". Then you'll see the page where you will choose, "Buyer, Seller or Trade", "Positive, Negative, or Neutral" and leave a short comment if you wish. It make the sending person feel good to get a positive feedback. If you have an unhappy experience, please try to come to an agreement with that person before posting a negative comment.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 07:28:20 PM by Esther »

Offline LeeAnne151

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Galleries
Re: Feedback
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 06:18:21 PM »
Please let your trading partner know if you have a problem and allow them a chance to correct it before leaving less than positive feedback. Many situations can be corrected by communication.
~LeeAnne~

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Portland, Oregon. USDA Zone 8~Sunset Zone 6

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
Re: Feedback
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 07:26:16 PM »
Maybe I'd better amend what I said with that.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"