Author Topic: Need help finding these  (Read 947 times)

Offline Monica

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Need help finding these
« on: April 28, 2007, 10:59:07 AM »
when my son was little my mom started buying him these cute john deere figurines that have a little boy and the number of how old they are.  Well they went up to age 10.  But my mom was in a store a couple weeks ago and they said they were discontinuing 6-10.  So she bought all the ones they had for the boys but they didn't have enough.  She still needs 3 #6's, 2 #7's, and 1 #8.  I have looked on the internet and I can't seem to find them.  I even emailed enesco and they said they were discontinued and they didn't have them.  If anyone knows where I could find them I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for any help!
The irony of life is that, by the time you're old enough to know your way around, you're not going anywhere

Offline Teresa

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Need help finding these
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 11:43:13 AM »
Have you tried ebay?  You can find just about anything there . . . .

Offline El Jefe

• Members
  • Senior Chief USN Ret
  • With us since: 09/11/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 07:03:51 PM »
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 07:10:27 PM by El Jefe »
… The soul is dyed the color of it’s thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice, Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is WHO you become. Your integrity is your destiny, it is the light that guides your way……

Offline Monica

• Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 07:49:27 AM »
I checked ebay and couldn't find them.

I checked the two sites you gave me and the first one is the girl and the second one I emailed because I got an error when i tried to order them.  Thank you so much because I didn't even see a web site with those numbers on it.  I got my fingers crossed that they have them in stock.
The irony of life is that, by the time you're old enough to know your way around, you're not going anywhere

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"