Author Topic: Got pets?  (Read 4285 times)

Offline luvmyasagis

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 19/03/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Got pets?
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2007, 02:24:54 PM »
Belive it or not my cats do not jump on to things, I broke them with water guns. They even know the meanings to the words no and you better not.
Have a blessed day

Offline Oceanbum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2007, 05:20:13 PM »
Spook is beautiful, Bullfrog!! As you can see I am partial to huskies!!!

This is Sky. She is 2 1/2.

Becky

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2007, 05:58:24 PM »
Posted on: Today at 05:24:54 PMPosted by: luvmyasagis 
Insert Quote
Belive it or not my cats do not jump on to things, I broke them with water guns. They even know the meanings to the words no and you better not.

That's what I did, I used a squirt bottle full stream.  Worked like a charm.  I couldn't handle my cats being all over everything.....eeeeeew.

That's how my cats are, I NEVER find them on the kitchen counters or tables, nor on the piano.  Well of course when I first got my piano in my house, they each tested me but soon got over it.

Mickey was only about a year old in that pic.  He's my favorite out of the cats, sssshhhh don't tell the others.  He was a kitten that my nephew found in the middle of a busy highway.  He's my baby.

Jack, he's odd he hardly ever gets up on the couch.  He's happy to stay in the floor, every now and then I'll see him on my bed, but not very often.

Kim

Every ones pets are SOOOOOOOOOO C U T E !

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline Bullfrog

• Members
  • With us since: 28/04/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2007, 05:01:04 AM »
Oceanbum, I'll make sure that Spook doesn't see sky's picture as he would be in love. Fine looking dog there.

Never leave your partner, especially in a fire.

Offline Marilyn C

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 12/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2007, 05:57:24 AM »
I trained my cats by growling at them when they do something wrong. ;D   

Offline Oceanbum

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2007, 09:48:20 AM »
Bullfrog, we were thinking the same thing about Spook!!! Sky would find him quite handsome!!!
Becky

Offline Kittyzee

• Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2007, 01:11:12 PM »
Marilyn--me too, and I hiss a lot too:  they know EXACTLY what I mean! lol
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2007, 09:32:26 PM »
Heres my dobbies.. doc and webo.  Webo is the albino and always loved to lay on something or someone.  He had blue/purple eyes.. was a scarey looking dog :) The red dobbie, doc, was a lapdog at 118 lbs.  a very very large doberman.  He loved trick or treating.. it was a riot to him.. webo hated it.  The neighbors every year would have doggie bags ready for doc. both sadily are no longer with us....

tinkster

« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 09:49:40 PM by tinkster »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"