Author Topic: Eeew what ugly hands!  (Read 3496 times)

Offline Jerry

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • "An analog guy trapped in a digital world."
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • American Ponders!!!!!!!!!
Re: Eeew what ugly hands!
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2007, 10:18:39 PM »
Remember the Seinfeld episode where George becomes a hand model and fall in love with himself? Uproarious! @O@
Jerry
Northridge, California  
Zone 10

"Any women that tries to be the equal of a man, lacks ambition!"

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline perplexed ponder

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Members
  • With us since: 27/03/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2007, 05:43:57 AM »
O.K. guys- I have another tips for ya!
this one is good for everyone, men included.
There is a product on www.qvc.com called T.I.P.S.
it's an oil that you apply to your nails and cuticles once a day. it REALLY helps the cuticles and the nails be stronger and more flexible. The cuticles stop being an issue because they are moisturized AND this is a biggie, they don't stick to the nail and grow put with it.
It's about 20 bucks for 2 small bottles- but it lasts a LOOOOOONNNNNG time, probably 3 months, use it sparingly you don't need a brushful for every nail. PLUS QVC has a 30 day money back quarantee on EVERYTHING they sell so if you don't lik eit you can send it back even if there are only a couple of drops left in the bottle.

Just put T.I.P.S. in the search and it should come up. They have one for toe nails too.

Another thing they have that I have not tried is a foot callous srcaper that is a microplaner. Looks pretty good, I may try one.

Please be very very careful where your feet are concerned. You can pick up all kinds of nasty growths and fungus' and infections. You don't want to take all the callous off, it is protection for your feet.

And don't get me started on all the low cost nail salon issues going on!!

LeAnne-
I have that cuticle cream too, it's by my computer. Honestly the TIPS works alot better, but costs more.

Jerry-

I loved that episode!!
Kathy

Offline LeeAnne151

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Galleries
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2007, 10:20:59 AM »
I like it because I can keep one in my purse. I actually use it when I am at red lights, not every one but it is a habit that helps me use it more often.

I'll have to check out the T.I.P.S. too.

~LeeAnne~

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Portland, Oregon. USDA Zone 8~Sunset Zone 6

Offline SheilaJ

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Members
  • Westminster, MD, zone 6/7
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2007, 04:02:29 AM »
Jerry, forget the acting - you have a great career ahead as a "hand model"!  lol
Please see my 300 gallon pond and my container ponds at:
http://members.aol.com/perfectplantsgro/biggerpond.html

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"