Author Topic: UPDATE....back from doc.......All you medical people....need your help here  (Read 4410 times)

Offline Kittyzee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Good news Cath!  Aren't you glad you went?  I HATE going to the Dr. too.  I'll bet I'm older than you!   lol
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline livetogarden

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
I am glad I went. At least I'm headed in the right direction now.
And......no, you aren't older than me. :D
Cath
zone 5b

Offline Bonnie

• Trade Count: (43)
  • Members
    • View Profile
Cath glad to hear that your Dr. doesn't think it's anything serious.. just need a few meds changed, etc  and put those feet up at night!

Glad to hear that she also did bloodwork while you were there.

BTW, are your feet up NOW?
If not, get you a second chair while you are on the computer!  FEET UP LADY! ;)

Offline livetogarden

• Members
    • View Profile
Bonnie....yes, Mother.  ;)
I have the piano bench sitting in front of me, with my feet on it.
I work tomorrow from 8-4. I have so much fun at work just being around all the plants whether watering. telling customers about them or whatever. I usually forget to take my 15 minute breaks. But I will try to get better about that.
You guys all just crack me up!!!
Cath
zone 5b

Offline Bonnie

• Trade Count: (43)
  • Members
    • View Profile
Good Girl! :)

Offline Sandye

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 17/03/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
I'm glad the dr. didn't think it was serious, Cath.  Hopefuly, with the change in meds, keeping your feet elevated, and your body getting used to you being on your feet so much, all will work out OK.   :)

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
Tell DH the doctor said no going up and down stairs (if the laundry is in the basement)  {nono} and that the doctor said no vacuuming :o. Oh and no lifting. Well maybe a little at work.  8-)~

Offline livetogarden

• Members
    • View Profile
Esther,
  I have been blessed with one of the best husbands I know of. Many friends are jealous of me. He has always been good about doing dishes, laundry, cleaning, cooking, when I got home from work this evening he had hamburgers ready that he grilled out, laundry was caught up and every dish was washed. He's actually better at keeping up with the hosuework than I am, at least when it's warm outside. I spend biggest share of my time outside doing gardening once those days come along. If he wasn't so sweet about helping our house wouldn't be liveable. :)
  I haven't hung on to him for 33 years for nothing. Well......of course he has other great traits too. He is a great guy all around!!!!!
Cath
zone 5b

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
Goody Cath. HE sounds like my DH.  Cindi on this forum is his daughter and she will vouch for him. Those types are rare. Only one thing different about my DH. He doesn't cook much. He can do raw fried potatoes, do fried egg sandwiches, and grill but that's about the limit. If I don't feel like cooking, he is happy with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Offline livetogarden

• Members
    • View Profile
They are rare and true gems!!!!
When our kids were small he would take an afternoon off and not only watch our own 2 but would often keep several friend's kids too so us girls could have a 'Girl's Day' now and then. What a guy!!!!!!
He's taking good care of me right now.  o(:-)
Cath
zone 5b

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"