Author Topic: Red Flare, Leopardess, Chromatella waterlilies available, plus water hyacinth  (Read 1338 times)

Offline SheilaJ

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Members
  • Westminster, MD, zone 6/7
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
I have the following available for postage plus $5 handling fee* per box:

Red Flare (nightblooming tropical red) - several small starts available
Leopardess (dayblooming tropical bluish-purple with purple and green splotched pads) - several small starts available
Chromatella (hardy yellow, very free-flowering, more shade tolerant than most, splotched pads) - 1 small plant   available
Water hyacinth - small, lots of them, won't ship to states where they are illegal

None of these are blooming size, the tropicals lilies just came outside from indoors under grow lights and are maybe 3" across with a cluster of leaves and a minimal tuber and a small root system. Chromatella is larger, maybe 5 inches across with several pads. They do grow fast once potted and put in full sun.

*I hate to ask for this handling fee, but it is to reimburse me for the time involved in wrapping, packing, addressing, and going to the P.O. I've been doing so many lately that it's really gotten time-consuming.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 01:09:23 PM by SheilaJ »
Please see my 300 gallon pond and my container ponds at:
http://members.aol.com/perfectplantsgro/biggerpond.html

Offline perplexed ponder

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Members
  • With us since: 27/03/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Sent you a PM for Chromatella, Red flare and Leopardess.
Kathy

Offline SheilaJ

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Chromatella is spoken for, still have the others.

Offline koiedge

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Members
  • With us since: 17/05/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Thanks Sheila, the Leopardess and Red Flare arrived in great shape.

What cute little babies! I have already potted and placed them in the ponds.

Spent most of the afternoon "swimming" moving, placing and lowering water lilies in my 4 large ponds. At 3-4 feet deep, I am usually soaked up to my chin, reaching down into the water.  :o

Cheers,

Jeff

Offline SheilaJ

• Members
    • View Profile
Blind 'Too - can you email me from an email address? I can't see to reply to your private message - when I try to email you, the board says it can't find you as a member (even though I see you listed on the list of members)!

Try skipping the Private Message and email me directly at SJohnson13 AT aol DOT com. Thanks!

Offline mascot

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 16/06/2007
    • View Profile
Okay...on it's way, thanks!
I'm broke and can't afford to pay attention, so you might have to lend me an ear.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"