Author Topic: Aquatic Passions  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Master Pond Builder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • One of my pond-less waterfalls
  • With us since: 26/06/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Pond Plants For Sale
Aquatic Passions
« on: July 09, 2008, 07:19:01 PM »
Hello everyone,

My name is Wes Mccartney I am the owner of Aquatic Passions a Kentucky based company that builds ponds waterfalls and streams nation wide. We also do consulting for landscape contractors across the United States. After being in buisness for over ten years and building just over 300 water gardens, you can say we have learned the hard way on what works and what does not. if you have any questions about anything just let me know, I will do everything I can to help you succeed with your project. Enclosed
is a project we just got finished with, the pond is 25x30 the stream is 100ft long hope you like it.

Regards

Wes Mccartney
Aquatic Passions

« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 02:26:13 PM by Master Pond Builder »
I am blessed, that I get to work outside and build beautiful ponds, waterfalls, and streams, everyday.
www.pondplantsforsale.com

Offline Sunbeam56

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 30/03/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Aquatic Passions
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 07:48:45 PM »
That's not a lot of pond for that space of time. Do you have photos of your accomplishments?

Offline landey1230

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Members
  • Zone 9b
  • With us since: 30/07/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 09:11:59 PM »
You're promoting your business.  Not sure how that's helping.
Alfonso

Offline Master Pond Builder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • One of my pond-less waterfalls
  • With us since: 26/06/2008
    • View Profile
    • Pond Plants For Sale
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 08:07:25 AM »
First of all I don't need this forum to promote my buisness. I do very well on my own. The only reason I posted my website information is that it's to much information to rewrite here. I just figured it would be easier to go there and read it. Thats why the internet is called the web. Just passing on the information brother, after all knowledge is power, is that not what everyone's doing here on this forum. Who really cares if you have to go to another website to get it. It's good for the forum in general for the members that come here to find the information they need. I'm a professional pond builder, not a hobbiest, not an amature, like most of the peaple here on this forum. I feel that my experience can help save peaple alot of hassle when it comes to ponds or pond maintenance, and save them time and money. If you don't want to listen to my advice don't, thats your choice. I will leave you to learn the hard way. There's an old saying a man with integrity exspects to be believed and when he's not he will let time prove him right.

Regards
Wes Mccartney
Aquatic Passions
www.kentuckypondbuilder.com
I am blessed, that I get to work outside and build beautiful ponds, waterfalls, and streams, everyday.
www.pondplantsforsale.com

Offline Jerry

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • "An analog guy trapped in a digital world."
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • American Ponders!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 12:27:36 PM »
Sometimes the printed word seems harsh or even bombastic when that was not the intent.MPB you are welcome and we all hope time will prove you right.
Let's try again! O0
Jerry
Northridge, California  
Zone 10

"Any women that tries to be the equal of a man, lacks ambition!"

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
  • With us since: 23/01/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 04:55:56 AM »
Welcome MPB, I agree with you! The more I can read and learn the better. I belong to IPPCA forum because all those pros are full of knowladge and are eager to share it with us hobbiest. Lets all learn together!
I'm just happier outside!
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"