Author Topic: Braeden  (Read 807 times)

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Braeden
« on: July 13, 2007, 08:59:31 AM »
Keep praying folks. The doctor said that he can hardly feel the tumor any more. Kevin said the lump that he can feel turned out to be the scar tissue from where the biopsy was taken. Braeden is still putting along pretty well.

Then for future prayers --- hope I can explain this stuff. Evidently there will be at least two more Chemo treatments, then surgery, then two more extra heavy Chemos, then the stem cells will be replaced, and then radiation. Kevin said there is a chance of organ damage and/or sterility from these heavy Chemos. The heavy Chemo and what follows may mean up to 2 1/2 months of hospitalization.

The type of situation that Braeden has is very rare in that usually when a child has the Neuroblastoma coupled with OMS (the immune system problem), the tumor is benign. BUTTT in Braeden's case the tumor is cancerous and seeing it was so large, they are treating it very agressively.

That is all I know for now.

Offline livetogarden

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Braeden
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 11:44:43 AM »
Poor little guy. Still praying here and it sounds like they're wokring. God can do awesome things!!
Cath
zone 5b

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
Re: Braeden
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 12:16:15 PM »
I'm still praying hard.  Praying that it will just disapper and the he'll be cancer free.

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"