Author Topic: Having a crappy weekend, wish you were here . . . .  (Read 4290 times)

Offline Kittyzee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Having a crappy weekend, wish you were here . . . .
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2006, 04:29:46 PM »
Right on, sista!  And don't forget about us, we're family too o(:-)

LuAnn
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline Mikey

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2006, 04:42:09 PM »
Without knowing more I can't recommend that you file a police report.  It's already a very ugly situation that in my opinion will become uglier once this proceeds through the criminal justice system.  Don't get me wrong.  What happened to you was criminal.  You need to decide if criminal proceeding will bring you the peace and justice you seek.  I don't think it will.  I would certainly talk it over with the brother who intervened since he will be pulled into this ugly affair to testify as to what he saw and heard.

It's possible your sister will plead guilty or no-contest to get probation and community service but that is a toss of the dice.
American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

-Mike- Husband of one, father of two, friend of many-

Cypress, CA Z-10b  NWF Certified Backyard Wildlife Habitat #24958

Offline Teresa

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2006, 04:45:25 PM »
I won't file any report.  As you said, it would just make an already unpleasant relationship even worse and it will hurt other people as well.  And I won't contest any changes my father chooses to make to the will for the same reason.

Offline livetogarden

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2006, 06:50:04 PM »
Teresa,
  Good for you, your actions were so mature compared to your sisters!!! You and I have shared through private mails but I would like to add that you are giving your folks peace of mind rather than more chaos to deal with. Bless you!!! You have to feel good about that.
Hugs!!!!!!
Cath
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 08:01:00 PM by livetogarden »
zone 5b

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"