Author Topic: Happy Positive Thinking Day!  (Read 998 times)

Offline Teresa

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Happy Positive Thinking Day!
« on: September 13, 2006, 07:01:25 AM »
Not selling anything or suggesting anyone buy anything, but positive thinking sounds like a great idea!

Dayton, OH (PRWEB) September 5, 2006 -– ipopin.com (http://www.ipopin.com) is celebrating Positive Thinking Day September 13, 2006 in order to raise awareness of the benefits of positive thinking. The website is raising money for the Christopher Reeve Foundation and holding a drawing for an iPod Nano. Ipopin is a website where people can purchase one minute attitude boosters that can be shuffled in with their music to create powerful playlists.

“You are what you think,” says ipopin.com Founder Kirsten Harrell, Psy.D. “Positive thinking and optimism have been linked to a variety of health benefits -- including a decrease in stress hormones, enhanced immune function, reduced risk of coronary artery disease, and decreased depression.”

According to Dr. Harrell, “Christopher Reeve represents the best of positive thinking. It is because of his unwaivering positive attitude that we are proud to be raising money to benefit this foundation.”

http://cc.msnscache.com/cache.aspx?q=4026251806517&lang=en-US&mkt=en-US&FORM=CVRE

Offline EagleEye

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Members
  • zone 5, Sauk City, WI
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Positive Thinking Day!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 07:22:17 AM »
I've been a proponent of PMA for as long as I can remember.

Steve
My Biggest Worry Is That the other half (when I'm dead)  Will Sell My Fishing Stuff For What I Said I Paid For It

Offline Joyce

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
  • location: Southold, North Fork, Long Island, New York, Zone 7B
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Albums
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 05:19:44 PM »
Me too.
It's what has kept me going strong for over 5 months now. @O@ O0 8)
Peace to all  ... Joyce

Breast Cancer Survivor

“Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature.
It will never fail you.”
Frank Lloyd Wright

Offline Monica

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 06:01:14 PM »
Joyce you are so right.  My aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer about 3 years ago and they had to remove her breast.  It was in 17 if her lymph nodes.  Then after all the treatments and stuff she went through she was then diagnosed with brain cancer and it is now in remision.  The only reason she is still with us today is becaus she was positive and said she was going to beat the cancer.  And so far she has.  So if we have faith and think positive then positive things will happen.
The irony of life is that, by the time you're old enough to know your way around, you're not going anywhere

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"