Author Topic: Need a good laugh?  (Read 1078 times)

Offline livetogarden

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Need a good laugh?
« on: August 08, 2007, 09:34:20 AM »
We have Cox for our cable TV, phone and internet. Last night everything went out. I called the company using my cell phone. I explained to the guy who answered that EVERYTHING was out and I was calling on my cell. He checked and there was a problem with some of their wires a couple blocks from us and a repair crew was on the way out. After he asked the usual "Is there anything else I can assist you with" and I said no he said........"Just to let you know, in the future if you're having any problems you can access us through cox.net" then he adds...."especially if your cell happens to have a problem this would be a good option for contacting us". I about laughed myself off my chair. If cox is out and we have Cox as our internet server tell me how I could access them through cox.net? Way too funny!!!!! lol
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 10:37:03 AM by livetogarden »
zone 5b

Offline miguynmkoi

• Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Need a good laugh?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 10:03:18 AM »
 lol lol lol AND he was serious! lol lol lol
Unfortunately we have Cox too.  A bunch of brainiacs working there.  But they sure know how tight to pull that leash on raising prices :o

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 05:23:09 PM »
We had Cox cable and internet. It was an inconvenience for them to send a repairman out when we were at home. We ended up dumping them and getting DSL. We weren't worried about the cable, we seen all the reruns at least three times, even the shows that they changed the name to make it sound like a different show.

There is only one channel that we like to watch now, NASA TV, available on the net.

Scott
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 06:23:56 PM »
That sounds about right, gotta love those tech support people  lol lol lol

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline livetogarden

• Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 08:52:18 PM »
We are actually satisifed customers of Cox. Haven't had anything to complain about.
It's just that this guy's comments were so hilarious. And he didn't even realize how stupid his statement was. lol
zone 5b

Offline karen J

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
    • Karen's Frog Pond
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 09:29:07 PM »
That is so funny- we get that type of thing all the time. Go to www. (whatever) if your PC can't connect with the net. Duh!

I dislike that word, but somehow... it fits.  :D Why don't they understand?  :D
Karen
Northern Illinois, zone 5

http://www.pbase.com/karenfrogpond

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
  • With us since: 23/01/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 07:13:45 PM »
 lol ROTFLMSAO! lol
I'm just happier outside!
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"