Author Topic: Tropical night bloomer info  (Read 710 times)

Offline El Jefe

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Senior Chief USN Ret
  • With us since: 09/11/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Tropical night bloomer info
« on: October 07, 2007, 02:37:24 PM »
Tinkster is sending me a Night bloomer and There is litlle season left. I want to do this right so how dee can I plant her (trying to winter her over in the pond so she needs to be what? 2-3 foot down?) but I don't want to put her so deep she doesn't do well. Also  what are their sun requirements, Lots of sun, afternoon sun, mostly shade 1/2 and 1/2?? Tell me oh Tropical guru's....

Thanks Andy
… The soul is dyed the color of it’s thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice, Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is WHO you become. Your integrity is your destiny, it is the light that guides your way……

Offline Sean

• Tropical Waterlily Guru
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Sean's Ponds & Patio Garden
Re: Tropical night bloomer info
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 08:40:01 PM »
They need lots of full sun and I wouldn't plant it lower than two feet, they get sprawly if too deep.

Cheers,
Sean
Vancouver BC Zone 8B
...........Click my Gif's............

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"