Author Topic: Last Lotus Bloom of the season !  (Read 950 times)

Offline mcp

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Last Lotus Bloom of the season !
« on: September 18, 2006, 07:46:52 PM »
This is my last Lotus bloom for the season . Was the first year had a Lotus and was lucky enough to have 6 buds on it.This is the final one. Rest of plant starting to look pretty ratty. Can already see the trees getting some color to them. We all know what comes next. I hate this time of year with the thoughts of closing pond down.  :'( Hope you enjoy.

One of the pond.
McKean County Pa. zone 5

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Last Lotus Bloom of the season !
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 09:09:30 PM »
very pretty!  did ya have to go and mention shutting down ponds though :)  Your sweet potatoe plant is a monster like mine.. wonder how many taters we will harvest for Tday.

tinkster

Offline maryvonne

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
    • View Profile
    • My photo albums
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 09:51:14 PM »
It's a very pretty bloom. Summer is ending here too. The lilies aren't blooming as well any more. So sad!

Maryvonne
Maryvonne
Surrey B.C.
Canada

zone 7-8

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 12:18:13 PM »
Beautiful pics!  I know what you mean,  :'( :-\ :'( :-\, this pond season flew by.  I moved some of my plants into the greenhouse last night, there talking about 45 degrees tonight, burrr.  Guess its time to get the nets out and brush them off and get them over the ponds.  boooo hoooo, I don't wanna do it.

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"