Author Topic: Hey Y'all!!  (Read 934 times)

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Hey Y'all!!
« on: January 26, 2008, 07:41:21 PM »
I've been really busy lately and haven't been to any of my forums. I've finally gotten out of the dumps caused by the stay in the hospital and visits to doctors every month. The workshop is getting close to finished. The ponds are still in "Temporary" status. I've decided to mainly stay with large container ponds for now due to finishing other projects and trying to build a new computer desk for my wife and I. She has been getting parts for more up-to-date desktop computers for both of us. There was a little accident with the pump hose on the pond and I lost all of the tilapia that I had. Some were even eating size. I was hoping to breed them this year. A bit of good news though, I was given contact info for a woman that has a tilapia pond near here. I've also gotten a new container. It's a 9' Behler Country Poly Stock tank. It had been used for three years as a childrens pool. I paid $50.00 for it and it's in great shape. They lost the drain plug out of it because they had a pool pump connected there. I also got the pump but it may be going to a FreeCycler near here. I would show y'all pics but we haven't found the camera yet.

Missed y'all,
Scott
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Y'all!!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 08:25:09 PM »
Hey Welcome back Scott!  Seems like you had alot of excitement lately.  Didn't you move to a new place?  Sorry you lost your T-fish  :'(

You may have missed all the excitement here on AP last weekend.  You'll have check the posts to see all the hub-bub  :)

See you around!

Offline SueSTx

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 06:28:41 AM »
I'm glad things are looking up for your family Scott.  Nice bargain on that tank also.  Sorry about the accident with the fish.

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 05:28:57 PM »
Well, Annette, we did move to a new rental and we're all moved in now except for the spare bedroom and family room. The family room became storage for workshop stuff until it gets done. I'm prepping and painting the cabinets, shelves, and work bench in the workshop this week. Once I finish those, I'll be going through boxes and filling up cabinets and shelves. Oh, we finally found the digital camera last night. Now, if could only find time to take pics. ::)

Happy ponding,
Scott
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"