Author Topic: You won't be impresed  (Read 723 times)

Offline EagleEye

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Members
  • zone 5, Sauk City, WI
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
You won't be impresed
« on: April 20, 2008, 07:16:28 PM »
Well, up here in Wisconsin, we actually had a day where I was outside in a short sleeved shirt. I drained, cleaned (kinda like being in a sewer) both ponds and refilled. I'll put the fish back in several weeks.
but, the fountain is running, and the waterfall is falling in the other pond. the lilies look good and are growing.
Life is good O0
And best of all, I don't smell like a sewer any more. ;D

Of course, I should have been out riding my bike----------- ::)

Steve
My Biggest Worry Is That the other half (when I'm dead)  Will Sell My Fishing Stuff For What I Said I Paid For It

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: You won't be impresed
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 07:26:23 PM »
No Steve. You should have been doing just what you did. You felt a lot more accomplishment from getting the pond up and running than you would have felt riding the bike. Ask me how I know. My pond has been running just since Tuesday.

Offline Kittyzee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
Re: You won't be impresed
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 07:29:15 PM »
Great work Steve,,,first things first!   :D  I can't believe your lilies look good and are growing..it's still been too cold here to see much of anything.  I need to pull one up and check on it, but I'm not in the mood, I'm gonna wait a few more days. :)
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"