Author Topic: Take A Break..............  (Read 785 times)

Offline Cypress Point Pond

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 04/11/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Take A Break..............
« on: June 04, 2008, 05:02:37 PM »
Hi Pond Friends,
It's really hot, at least here in North Texas, so why not take a break and click over to my new Abstract Art Website to view my show entitled "aBSTRACTIONs".  While my unique form of photographic based art is not everyone's cup of tea recent viewers have commented that it gives them a new appreciation for abstract and minimalism.

Once you enter my web site find the album located along the bottom of the page then simply click on "Watch Show".  Since the show is accompanied by background music for the most enjoyable experience I might suggest you adjust your sound volume to a mellow level.

And you know me, I always appreciate your comments (with this type of art critical comments are as important as complimentary ones.)

http://louisp.dotphoto.com

Louis
Louisp

Offline john k

• Members
  • With us since: 01/10/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Take A Break..............
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 05:48:25 PM »
very nice  :)

Offline Julles

• Members
  • With us since: 06/06/2007
    • View Profile
Re: Take A Break..............
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 08:29:58 PM »
Pretty cool, Louis.  I recognized the pics from the last time you gave us a link.

The only thing that didn't sit well was the very first image, just because it was so obvious of what it was.  Maybe because I work in construction and have to take light fixtures down all the time, I immediately recognized it, it's so common, and I'm, like, What's so cool about that?   But ya know, when it came up later, in a different form, it really was pretty. 

I especially liked the shots that looked like planets, and the changing colors on the eletrical outlet were really cool.

The music was great.  But after a while, the repetition got monotonous.  Is there a version of that same song that has more variety, before it starts repeating?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"