Author Topic: Parks wholesale order.. more coming.... anybody else get a surprise?  (Read 1202 times)

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
I ordered when the rest of yall did.. A few things were not avaiable so they removed them from my order. 

I got an email from the Friday that the remaining plants where shipped.. seems they are going back and honoring those prices as the stock is available.. nice surprise..

All my stuff from them has done so well with the exception of a couple of the small perrenials I ordered.. the roses are blooming their heads off!  Wonder if they wil have another end of fall sale like that one :)

tinkster

Offline LeeAnne151

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Galleries
Re: Parks wholesale order.. more coming.... anybody else get a surprise?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 10:30:48 AM »
I have not been notified, there were items left off my orders.

Everything but the two ferns is doing fine. They never sprouted.
~LeeAnne~

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Portland, Oregon. USDA Zone 8~Sunset Zone 6

Offline Monica

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 05:42:05 AM »
I wasn't notified either I had a few things that weren't sent.  I had a fern and a couple other perrenials that didn't live.  I hope they do have another sale like that I would love to get more plants.  Like I really need them  @O@ @O@.  Hubby might blow a gasket if he know how much I've spent this year on plants lol lol lol lol.
The irony of life is that, by the time you're old enough to know your way around, you're not going anywhere

Offline LeeAnne151

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Galleries
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 09:49:09 AM »
I'm sure I would blow a gasket if I added up all I spent this year on plants!
~LeeAnne~

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Portland, Oregon. USDA Zone 8~Sunset Zone 6

Offline Monica

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 05:38:08 PM »
I probably would too   ;D, that's why its better off that I don't know  ::), you know what they say: what they don't know can't hurt them  :D
The irony of life is that, by the time you're old enough to know your way around, you're not going anywhere

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"