Author Topic: Wanted Water hicynths ,umbrella palm and taro willing to trade or ........  (Read 2293 times)

Offline ladyblues1965

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 28/05/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
I have tons of yard plants, just about anything you  might ask for, also have  water  willow, reed, verigated reed , verigated sweet grass white and yellow, creeping jenny gold and green, pickerel purple and pink, arrow rooot, hornwort  La iris of many  colors water celery .
thanks 
Ladyblues

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
I have umbrella palm, mini cattails, parrot feather, brass buttons and a few more plants I don't have names for but grow very nicely. 

Trade you for LA Iris, variegated reed and water willow!

Offline kvalentz

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 25/05/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Kelley,
  This is guspuppy from Dave's.  I didn't know there was a pink pickerel.  Would you be willing to send me a start in a bubble envelope for postage?  I am sorry i don't have any of the water plants you are looking for, what I have I got from you, lol!
Kathy
Kathy

Offline ladyblues1965

• Members
    • View Profile
miguynmkoi 

do you  have pics of the plants without names? I really  dont  need any  mini cat tails  . But I might need  your plants with out  names. I am interested in the parrot feather  and umbrella palm. Maybe the brass buttons .

Kathy,
when I  drain my  pond down for cleaning and dividing plats I would be happy  to  send you a start. I am  going to be doing this  in the next week or so.

Kelley Aka Ladyblues

Offline kvalentz

• Members
    • View Profile
Thank you Kelley.
Kathy
Kathy

Offline miguynmkoi

• Members
  • Smile!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
My memory is totally gone!  :(  I also have papyrus and thalia. 

Offline miguynmkoi

• Members
  • Smile!
    • View Profile
Hey Kelley, I've just sent sent the box of plants out today.   @O@ You should receive it in 2-3 days. 

I didn't label the plants but took pictures of them.  In the box are 2 bags.  One bag has: 1 bunch of Parrot's Feathers, 1 bunch of Brass Buttons (I think that's what they're called), and 3 tips of Pennywort.  The other bag has: 3 small starts of Umbrella Palm, 2 small starts of Thalia, 1 Papyrus with 2 shoots, 1 bunch of un-named water grass.

The brass buttons need to be potted in soil in water to grow well.  Mine have been without soil and sitting in water for the past month when I was moving plants around.  Looks like crap now but will look great with a good trimming in a couple of weeks.  Other than that all the plants above have been growing with minimal or no soil in water containers.  The pennywort I just received from Blind'Too/Michael this weekend  O0

I hope you will enjoy these great water plants.

Offline ladyblues1965

• Members
    • View Profile
Annette,
I haven't recieved my boxes  yet from the post office! It said 7days  I  would think  they  could be timley  with  their own boxes LOL Well I will get  your plants to  you  as soon as they  come. Sorry  for the delay  in mailing,
Love the plants . they are  wonderful!!
thanks
Kelley

Offline lorraine1960

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Members
  • Live--Love and pond :)
  • With us since: 18/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
hi i  have hyacinth and egyptian palm....i have the purple pickerel but i love anything varigated.let me know...lorraine1960    o( :)
lorraine

Offline ladyblues1965

• Members
    • View Profile
Annette,
I recieved my plants today !! Yipeeeee what a box of great  plants. I am in a hurry  today  as I am leaving  for oklahoma  but since I had the box  you  sent  I just  mailed your plants  back in  it.
I sent  several  colors of LA Iris  two  huge  white water lilies  water  willow ,2 verigated  reed  and a couple supprises. I hope you  like the package. I didnt lable anything either as I  dont have  time today  but I wanted to get your plant  to  you asap. So I did  what  I  could . If you have any question when  they arrive  let me know  and I will tell ya  what  they are.
thanks so much for the beautiful plants!
Kelley

Offline miguynmkoi

• Members
  • Smile!
    • View Profile
Very welcomed!  Wow, that was fast!  I'm glad you like the plants.  Please use the rating system O0  Thanks for what sounds like a great trade of plants!  Can't wait!

Offline miguynmkoi

• Members
  • Smile!
    • View Profile
Thank you Kelley!  I just came home from a boring meeting this morning and found a wonderful box of your plants at my front door!  @O@  Gorgeous healthy plants!  Put them all in water until I get some pots with dirt to plant everything.

Questions now on ID's:  Both heavy duty rhizomes are Nymphaea alba?  Long red leaf plant is a canna?  Two bunches of green leafy blade branches are willow? 

Thanks for the wonderful plants!!  I will note this in the Trade ratings  O0

Offline ladyblues1965

• Members
    • View Profile
Annette,
I  am glad you  like d the plants.  Yes  the two water  lily  are  alba
the water willow  has long leaves lance shaped
yes  red one is canna
I  am sorry  I  didnt  mark everything but I was  in  a hurry  to  get  to my shows and doing  the plants was in  the  middle of packing to leave. But I  wanted to get  your plants to you  . I hate being late  sending plants. .
I  am glad everything got there  in good shape. 
I just  got  alot more plants today So  maybe we can trade again  sometime.
Happy ponding
Kelley

Offline miguynmkoi

• Members
  • Smile!
    • View Profile
 O0 O0 O0
Thanks Kelley!

Offline kvalentz

• Members
    • View Profile
Kelley,
  Have you found any pink pickerel for me yet?  Is there anything I can send to you in trade?
thank you,
Kathy

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"