Author Topic: Add A Sphere  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Susie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/07/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Add-A-Sphere®
Add A Sphere
« on: July 21, 2008, 05:58:16 PM »
Hello everyone.  I just discovered your site a couple of weeks ago & am very excited to become a part of it!  My name is Susie Faircloth.  I live in Northern KY- Greater Cincinnati area.
We began ponding 3 years ago when we built a new house & the pond was finished before the house!  We have two dogs, Darby the Labradoodle & Shelby the Schnoodle.  We have several Koi & goldfish.  We have participated in our local Pond Tour "Pondarama" the past three years.  Last year I was looking for new items to add & stumbled across the Add-A-Sphere® on Ebay.  I bid on it & just as I was about to win it the seller informed me there was a flaw in the sphere & couldn't sell it to me.  I was so disappointed!  I started googling all over the internet only to find they were no longer being produced & nowhere to be found.  I ended up finding the inventor & told him I really had to have one.  He said, "He just didn't have a passion for ponds but was looking for someone who did."  I said' "That would be me!"  Long story short we took over the Patents & are now the sole distributor & manufacturer of the Aquatic Add-A-Sphere®! 

Basically, here's how it works:
Imagine feeding and gazing at your fish above the surface of your water garden. Add-A-Sphere® appears to defy gravity. Install it with underwater lights and prepare for some beautiful night viewing of your fish. It brings your fish above the water line while magnifying them three times their size and adding a new dimension of excitement to any water garden or pond.

Add-A-Sphere® is filled with water and sits on the pedestal. This product has a feature which allows you to automatically feed inside the globe with ease. Watch your fish feed, in a magnified view! Magnification also allows early detection of potential medical problems.

Kit comes complete with sphere, underwater base, feeder device and instructional manual everything necessary to easily install your Add-A-Sphere® in your pond in minutes!

We have a Summer Sizzlin' Sale      Summer Sizzlin' Sale      Summer Sizzlin' Sale      Summer Sizzlin' Sale going on right now!!!
Looking forward to meeting fellow ponders!!
Susie
    o( o( o( 

Please visit us at:
www.addasphere.com

Below is a picture of our pond...

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Add A Sphere
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 06:50:30 PM »
welcome!..... love the pond and the spheres...

tinkster

Offline perplexed ponder

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Members
  • With us since: 27/03/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 11:54:18 AM »
Does it build up algae inside? Is there any maintenance to it?
I had seen them a long time ago and thought they were so cool, then couldn't find them.
Kathy

Offline Susie

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Add-A-Sphere®
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 12:09:55 PM »
Thanks tinster & perplexed ponder!  There is a small amount of maintenance, usually every couple of weeks.  It takes just a few minutes to rinse.  Most people find it a small inconvenience for the pleasure of watching your fish above water.

Offline AUTiger83

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 25/06/2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 05:45:57 PM »
What is the sphere made of?  Glass?  Polycarbonite?  Acrylic?  Mystery plastic?  Ha. Ha.

Offline Susie

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Add-A-Sphere®
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 05:52:05 PM »
Hi AUTiger83.  Great question!  The sphere & base stand are made of Polycarbonite.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"