Author Topic: Frog & yellow waterlily towels at WallyWorld  (Read 1145 times)

Offline Kat

• Trade Count: (176)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Frog & yellow waterlily towels at WallyWorld
« on: August 15, 2008, 08:29:22 AM »
I don't go thru the linens that often because I'm sort of a towel junkie & need to stay away until what I have is worn out.  BUT I did see some really cute blue towels with embroidered frog with a 3D yellow water lily bloom for about $8.  Coordinating hand towels, shower curtain, etc.  at WalMart this morning.  So if anyone is as bad as I am & wants a pond theme, I was very tempted, LOL.
Kat

There is never enough room for all of the water lilies that I want ;-)

Offline Pa Nancy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 13/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Frog & yellow waterlily towels at WallyWorld
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 08:42:35 AM »
I have that set. Have had them for at least a year or so. They are a light blue.

This year I see they have another version out. The blue is darker than the other one. Think I need to get that set too for my new bathroom.  {:-P;; {:-P;;

Offline Desertponder

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 12:22:50 PM »
You would have to tell me that. ::) lol Now I'm going to have to go look.
Shanna
A true-blue kiddie pool, whiskey barrel & stock tank  ponder! :yes:
If it can hold water.....it's a watergarden!

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 12:28:40 PM »
Kat, you do not embroider your own towels!!!  :o

Offline Kat

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 12:35:52 PM »
Esther, there is no way I could embroider some towels for the same cost as these.  Plus the pattern was really cute.  Not into yellow (although it was cheerful), so if the flowers had been peach or pink I definitely would have grabbed a couple sets, LOL.

There are more people out there with my embroidery than I have for myself anyways  ;)
Kat

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 01:18:54 PM »
That's what's nice about embroidering your own, you can do whatever color you like. I don't like doing thick towels anyway. BEsides, they take forever to dry.

Offline Kat

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 03:17:38 PM »
Esther, my machines haven't been touched all year.  It is hard for me to be enthusiastic about the machine embroidery anymore without my mom encouraging me/keeping the interest going.  None of my family members & only a few friends appreciate the embroidery anyways.
Kat

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2008, 05:07:55 PM »
Well pew. I hear ya. I kind of have the same problem. I really don't want to go into business and I only have a small home type machine anyway. But tomorrow I have a cousin coming over who is bringing may a dozen or more hand towels. She wants me to embroider something on them to give as gifts for ther people who help at her daughter's wedding reception. Sounds tacky maybe but they don't have a lot of money and people are all chipping in to make it nice. Like me doing the embroidery for free. LOL

Then there's the lady who wanted to buy 200 t-shirts for me to embroider some cancer thing on them and then try to sell them to raise money for cancer research. I about croaked and before I could stop myself, I said , "I'm not doing 200 shirts." I thought she wanted me to do the shirts for the people who were going to be on her team in the run they were doing. WRONG!! Then it wasn't just a cancer ribbon or simple couple of words. She wanted a ribbon on the sleeve and something on the back and something on the front. Again I about croaked.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"