Author Topic: My family needs a prayer (updated again OCT 19)  (Read 4381 times)

Offline CT

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: My family needs a prayer (updated again OCT 19)
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2006, 07:56:05 AM »
Kim,
   I was wondering how the baby is doing? Has he got to come back home to the family yet? You all are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how you are all doing. Hugs!
Kay

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2006, 09:35:27 AM »
No, not yet.  The foster parents haven't even contacted the parents like they were suppose too.  They may hear something today.  They were originally told he could go to his grandparents house this Wed.  I sure do hope so.  The parents have been more than cooperate with everything.  The mom started her parenting classes yesterday, the dad starts his next Mon.  We just want him back in the family, that's the most important part right now.  Then the rest we can deal with as it comes along.

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline CT

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2006, 01:52:37 PM »
Sorry to hear that but hopefully soon. Glad to hear that his parents are getting the classes done. Hugs!

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2006, 08:21:19 PM »
I certainly hope things keep looking up and he recovers quickly and gets to go back home where he belongs!

I know how it feels to be accussed.. my daughter ws also a premie that didnt fair so well.  She has multiple handicapps and epilepsy.  One of her seizure medicines, tegretol, looks exacttly like baby aspirin.  I made the bad mistake of taking a baby asiprirn bottle that was empty and put it m y purse with some of her seizure medicines in it for when we were out and it was medicine time. that bottle ended up in the drawer and lost for a few years.  In the meantime her seizure medicine changed to different tabs as she got older. Then she gets a cold and I am out of baby aspirin.. I find that old bottle and at that age she was taking 6 at a wack... after 12 hours of getting 6 pills every 4 hours she was a zoombie.. then I looked at that pill and it was the seizure medicine.. immediately to the er to have her stomach pumped.. they called in  social services.. it was a real sticky ordeal.  they didnt end up taking her away from me but I was sure scared.

Anyway. prayers and thoughts will be with yall!

tinkster

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"