Author Topic: Epic Blooms  (Read 920 times)

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Epic Blooms
« on: April 16, 2009, 09:03:55 AM »
For some reason all my epi's are shoot out so many blooms for the first time since I've had them.  These ones shown here are my earliest bloomers.  Other epi's have smaller later buds.  I'm just so happy they are blooming period since I've been moving these plants around and locating them in different areas of the yard. 

I only have the red flowers but will be looking for some different colors at the flower show next week at South Coast Plaza's Southern California Spring Garden Show (Apr. 23-26).  I hope to attend on Thursday!  See you there!

Offline Mikey

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Epic Blooms
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 09:08:13 PM »
I'll be at the South Coast Plaza also Annette.  I'll be struggling to keep my wallet in my back pocket..... :D

This weekend is the Green Scene at the Fullerton Arboretum.  I purchased my Epi cuttings from there several years ago.  "Epies by Pat" was the vendor  http://www.epies.net/  I didn't see she was a listed vendor this weekend but I did notice the the Epiphyllum Society will be there and they likely will be selling cuttings.

http://fullertonarboretum.org/event_green.php

I looked again at Epies by Pat's web site and see that she says she will be at both events.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 09:10:39 PM by Mikey »
American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

-Mike- Husband of one, father of two, friend of many-

Cypress, CA Z-10b  NWF Certified Backyard Wildlife Habitat #24958

Offline miguynmkoi

• Members
  • Smile!
    • View Profile
Re: Epic Blooms
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 12:50:14 PM »
For the past few years at SCP's Garden show there are many large displays of Epi growers. 

I need to go to the Show on Thursday, less baggage, I mean DH.  {nono}   I want to find some new plants to play with.  ;)  Tired of of the local plants sale that are not sharing new fun plants.

Offline miguynmkoi

• Members
  • Smile!
    • View Profile
Re: Epic Blooms - Flowers are opened!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 04:04:10 PM »
Now in showing....all flowered out!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"