Author Topic: Attention Sushi and others  (Read 1113 times)

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Attention Sushi and others
« on: June 11, 2009, 07:44:13 PM »
This post is mainly for Sushi but all those that have been bragging about their water lily blooms.
.TADA!!

This is the purple one that Sushi sent me this past Fall along with a hot pink one. I promised her that I would send her a baby if they had any. Well, they haven't had any. I was waiting for them to recover from the Winter and was really worried that I had let her down for losing the pink one buuuut it survived. It's working on it's first pad while all the other tropicals have gotten their full size pads but at least it came back. Of course the purple one gave me a little gift while I was waiting.

So, Sushi, I haven't forgotten the promise. It's just that the two water lilies aren't cooperating. :)
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline landey1230

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Members
  • Zone 9b
  • With us since: 30/07/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Attention Sushi and others
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 10:00:27 PM »
Nice  O0
Alfonso

Offline Julles

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 06/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 10:08:58 PM »
/Wow.  You got the water to be purple, too, to match the lily.

Offline sushi

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 16/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 08:39:55 AM »
Looks great!  Don't worry about sending babies, I had actually forgotten all about it  :)  nice to see the pic.

Offline PondmaninAL

• Members
  • Pond God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 04:59:42 PM »
/Wow.  You got the water to be purple, too, to match the lily.

The water isn't purple but the sky is blue reflecting on the water. :) It was green about a month ago.
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline PondmaninAL

• Members
  • Pond God
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 08:00:26 PM »
And the gift continues. This morning there was another bloom. :)
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"