Author Topic: american idol concert in charlotte nc  (Read 888 times)

Offline ladybug

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • i went sky diving this year, amazing!!
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • ladybug's garden spot
american idol concert in charlotte nc
« on: August 02, 2009, 03:30:52 AM »
i went with two friends last night.  we had a great time.  everyone was so much better in person.  i went especially for adam.  that boy can sing.  it was a pure plus that we got some hip swiviling too  ;)
three idiots who sat behind us and showed their butts, talking loudly and spilling their beer all over people's stuff got a little piece of my mind.  the girl that was sitting beside me had put her picture of kris on the floor.  because they knocked over their beer it went all over her picture.  they had all three left their seats at the same time, so when they returned, i was ready.  i let them know that they had ruined her stuff.  got beer all over the bottom of her dress and another girls purse.  they were oblivious to it all.  i am just glad i was able to get it off my chest.  they were so drunk they couldn't tell what i was saying, so i got to yell it three times very loud.  at least everyone around me knew that i had stood up to them and for the girls. 
ladybug
life is too short to be unhappy

zone 7b

Offline Indiana Karen

• Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: american idol concert in charlotte nc
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 07:49:13 AM »
I would love to see an American Idol concert.  @O@

But, it would be so aggravating to have paid for the tickets and then spend it surrounded by drunks.  >:(

Good for you for speaking your mind.  I'm the type that would have sat and boiled and not said anything, but, I'm getting braver as I get older.

Karen

Offline HOWELL

• Members
  • With us since: 15/06/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: american idol concert in charlotte nc
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 08:03:14 AM »
I would love to go to an AI concert...I like kris' song called no boundaries plus he is from conway arkansas.
But I do believe adam was so much better than him he just had so much prescence and was better, vocaly too.
How come do they allow drunk douches like those at a familiar concert you should of called the police. >:(-
Scott I'll miss you buddy... :(

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"