Author Topic: Happy Birthday Esther and Pond Man in Florida  (Read 2047 times)

Offline Sean

• Tropical Waterlily Guru
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Sean's Ponds & Patio Garden
Happy Birthday Esther and Pond Man in Florida
« on: October 04, 2009, 01:56:30 PM »
Happy Birthday to you both!

Cheers,
Sean
Vancouver BC Zone 8B
...........Click my Gif's............

Offline Kittyzee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Esther and Pond Man in Florida
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 03:11:16 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ESTHER   --  AND PONDMAN!!  I'm hoping you are enjoying "your day" and not doing anything that you don't want to!!  And eating plenty of ice cream and cake:  or in your case Esther, ice cream with cookie crumbs on top!!   lol   ;)
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 04:34:27 PM »
Thanks guys. Yes that is right about Pondman's birthday being the same day as mine. Leave it to Sean to get it right.
Hope yours was as nice as mine.

This morning started with a blessed church service.

I invited all the kids and their families to come for a steak dinner. We had mashed potatoes, pasta salad, jello, cottage cheese, corn, rolls and steak. Believe it or not, I got this steak for $2.99 a pound at a Save A Lot. We had M&M cookies with cream cheese in them, apple crumb pie and icecream for dessert.

Pete got flowers for me and I'm going to pick up a piece of jewelery for me from Zales the 8th and pretend it was from him. I got a wreath to hang on the wall in the dining room, a big pot of mums, and a hoodie sweatshirt and pants. Oh and a check for $50...

It was a good day when the kids all come home.

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 05:08:19 PM »
Thanks Sean and others. Of course, you to Esther. We went out for my birthday last Sunday at a restaurant that we had never been to. They served mostly British cuisine and what we had was very good. Of course, everyone knows my wife is British, so she had to judge the presentation of some of the dishes. {:-P;; Today, I was suppose to sort through more boxes from the workshop but never got to it. My wife wanted to make me one of her ultimate Shepherd's Pies, so I had to go buy some hamburger meat and grated cheese. A friend of ours and a member of the pond club came over to pick up some more mosquito fish. I spent an hour catching eight little fish. Other than getting full on my wife's cooking, the day was pretty good. :)
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline jw

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 22/02/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 05:36:29 PM »
A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both Esther and Pondman......................today you can have your cake and eat it too  :clap: :hug:

Offline fishlipsmcgee

• Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 06:33:39 PM »
Happy Birthday to you both.  Wishing you a wonderful year!
Shot, beaten, starved, sold for medical research...
No wonder they run so fast.
Save a retired racing greyhound.

The Racing Life...One out of two will have NO LIFE after racing - Adopt a Retired Racing Greyhound

Offline emm

• Members
  • With us since: 16/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 07:04:14 PM »
Happy Birthday!  Wishing you both a great year!

emm

Offline ladybug

• Members
  • i went sky diving this year, amazing!!
    • View Profile
    • ladybug's garden spot
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 08:19:08 PM »
happy birthday to both of you
ladybug
life is too short to be unhappy

zone 7b

Offline Jonna

• Members
  • With us since: 03/09/2006
    • View Profile
    • Blah... blah... blah... Ginger!
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2009, 08:44:04 PM »
¡Feliz Cumpliaños!   All of the best wishes to both of you.

Offline Jerry

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • "An analog guy trapped in a digital world."
    • View Profile
    • American Ponders!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 08:25:28 AM »
and many more
Jerry
Northridge, California  
Zone 10

"Any women that tries to be the equal of a man, lacks ambition!"

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 11:09:18 AM »
Thanks Jerry, Jonna and everybody. Tomorrow is the day I go to the jewelery store and buy my present. LOL

Offline Jonna

• Members
  • With us since: 03/09/2006
    • View Profile
    • Blah... blah... blah... Ginger!
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 11:26:36 AM »
Woo! Woo!  We want Pics!

Offline 2vetts

• Members
  • With us since: 18/08/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 11:49:57 AM »
happy birthday folks  [never figured out whats to celebrate about getting older]

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 02:35:02 PM »
I guess we celebrate that we have survived another year on earth. Even though there are rough times along the way, I've been blessed by being allowed to be a part of the life of my family. I have been blessed to be a part of my forum family for another year. I have been blessed to be able to serve my God and be a part of my church family for another year. And I have been blessed to be allowed to live and serve my community and country for another year. Obviously the capabilities which have allowed me to do the above things were truly a blessing.

Yes I understand that aging can be pretty crumby at times but when we age, we are not alone. We are going through what everybody else goes through. We have been given time to learn how to handle the rough stuff. And hopefully we've surrounded ourselves with a network of supportive people by that time. Death and aging is a part of life. We are fortunate to have been allowed to get to the point where we feel our age. The trouble is, we have had it so good for so long, it is really hard to have our freedoms taken away finally. It's hard to give up what we knew for so many years and trade places with our children or be cared for by others. Hopefully we have learned by the time we need help, to shift gears and recognize the gradual change that has occurred. And hopefully, the people around us will be willing to step in and provide the necessary help to get us through our final years.

Look at all the little children who suffer and that is what stinks. I can't help but wonder wonder what Braeden thought about his illness and the treatments that made him so sick. We know he was aware he was differentt. He got so he didn't want his picture taken. At 3, what does a child know of sickness and death?

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 05:23:21 PM »
Happy Belated Birthday to Esther and Scott!  It's nice to celebrate with friends and family.

Offline Kittyzee

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 05:42:00 PM »
Never figured what's to celebrate getting another year older?  Well, you wouldn't be able to celebrate at all if you weren't getting another year older, right?  And THAT'S something to celebrate!!!   @O@
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 08:39:50 PM »
Thanks everyone. I went to Wally World and got my present today, a new sprayer wand for the garden hose. Also some air rocks and tubing for the Bubble Boxes for the move. My old sprayer wand split over the past Winter and since my dad is a plumber and still has all the tools, I'll probably fix it better up there than I did down here with a piece of pond hose. ::)
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline HOWELL

• Members
  • With us since: 15/06/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2009, 10:13:14 AM »
OMG happy birthday......I'm sorry I have been so busy in school that I barely have time for my self..and I missed this for days....but you both know I wish the best for you.....
I appreaciate your friendship Esther and Scott..... O0
Scott I'll miss you buddy... :(

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2009, 04:19:35 PM »
Good job Howell. Hang in there and keep working.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"