Author Topic: Going to the jewelery store!!!  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Going to the jewelery store!!!
« on: October 09, 2009, 06:05:34 AM »
My birthday was Sunday and DH got flowers but nothing more. From time to time I receive postcards from the local jewelery stores advertising special pieces for a very low price. Now I know the diamonds in them are just the dust off the cutter's desks but they do sparkle a tiny bit. So I told Pete I was buying it as a gift from him to me. It is a cross pendant but very different in that instead of two straight pieces crossing. it is like a circle that has been elongated and the diamonds are on one side near the top. I think I'm going to buy one for my step mother too.

Offline 2vetts

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 18/08/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Going to the jewelery store!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 07:51:02 AM »
enjoy!!!! by the way , i just discovered your message about cut and paste , i think it said august 24 but i hadn't found it because i was not familiar with that ''feature'' .

Offline jw

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 22/02/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 10:47:14 AM »
Good going Esther............I think I will try that on my next b-day w/ a swimming pool  lol

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 02:31:47 PM »
Well that was a bust!!! Turns out the postcard I received was from just outlet stores and we don't have one around here. PEW!! I'm going online and see if they offer anything there. The store we went to had a ring for the same price but I'm not into large stones or lots of tiny sparkly stones set in a large pattern. This had a squarish clear something with a slew of tiny ones surrounding it in sterling silver. I have small hands and fingers and large settings don't fit my hand structure. So we walked out. Now I'll have to figure out something else to get me for my birthday.

Offline fishlipsmcgee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 02:40:20 PM »
I hope you find just the right thing to make you happy
Shot, beaten, starved, sold for medical research...
No wonder they run so fast.
Save a retired racing greyhound.

The Racing Life...One out of two will have NO LIFE after racing - Adopt a Retired Racing Greyhound

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"