Author Topic: She thinks my tracktors sexy....tracktor ride at tmikes  (Read 2016 times)

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
She thinks my tracktors sexy....tracktor ride at tmikes
« on: December 02, 2009, 08:43:14 PM »
hehehe.  I dont remember who it was here but they wanted to drive TMikes tracktor well eat your heart out :)

tmike I have the other picture of me and you on the tracktor but wanted to see if you wanted it posted before I did.

tink

Offline Timgod

• Trade Count: (21)
  • Members
  • Houston, Texas Zone 9
  • With us since: 13/09/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Timgods Graphics
Re: She thinks my tracktors sexy....tracktor ride at tmikes
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 09:39:26 PM »
A good looking woman who can use machinery...
Wow....... o(:-)

Tim
On a quest for the elusive lilies...

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 11:07:47 PM »
hehehe tim... well I didnt actually use it or really drive it but I could have I think  just didnt wanna ask tmike.. in this part of the country a man and his tractor.. well ya just dont wanna ask...

tink

Offline turtlemike

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Members
  • With us since: 18/11/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 06:31:04 AM »
  I would have let you drive it Tinkster.  That tractor doesn't look like much, especially with the hood removed but it is a real workhorse..  With those tires full of water and 150 lbs of chains on each tire with a 1000 lb blade on the back it cuts and moves dirt and rock like you wouldn't believe.  I can move a quarter ton of dirt from the bottom of the dam of my new pond to on top of the dam in one pass and it's very steep.  I can build roads and knock over small trees with it like a small dozer.  I make money with it working for neighbors.  I do love my tractor.  It's a pond building machine.

Offline Julles

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 06/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 01:12:42 PM »
You put water in the TIRES?! 

'xplain, please.

Offline mascot

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 16/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 01:31:59 PM »
I think it makes them heavier so you can get more traction and torque to the ground.  but that's just a guess
I'm broke and can't afford to pay attention, so you might have to lend me an ear.

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 02:44:49 PM »
 :thumbup:  Whahoooo

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline landey1230

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Members
  • Zone 9b
  • With us since: 30/07/2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 05:46:10 PM »
That's a lot of land.  No wonder the heavy machinery.
Alfonso

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 09:33:05 AM »
WHOO HO.  Ya never know what you'll find a ponder lady doing. If ya can drive a car, woman, you can drive a tractor.

We also have a Ford tractor like that with the wide placement of the front tires. We have a bucket, a blade to put on the front and a small drag, plow, and disk that goes with it. We  have a set of bed springs with rocks on it that Pete uses to level the soil. He keeps asking me if I think we should get rid of the tractor because we don't really have much property. But we do have 3 kids with land and three properties of our own. I told him we wanted to keep the tractor because we never know when we'd need it or our kids or our neighbors. 

Offline turtlemike

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2009, 09:38:07 AM »
   Yes Blind 'Too It's for weight.  Another important thing it does is that it makes the tires much less compressible.     Air is very compressible but water is about as compressible as rock.  I fill my tires as full of water as I can get them.  In other words I get as much air out as I can.
 This makes the tire both hard and soft at the same time.  It's soft because the water pressure is low, but it's hard because it can't be crushed by the weight of the whole machine bearing down on the down hill wheel on slopes.
  If the downhill wheel crushes down,   that steepens the angle of the tractor making it more likely to turn over.

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 05:38:23 PM »
Well, it definitely looks as though Tink can't put any weight on the back end of that tractor. Makes her look like a natural beauty. :)

Okay, that all the nice things that I will say about her. ;D
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2009, 10:37:04 AM »
Looks like you are definitely a candidate for the month of December for the tractor calendar  ;)

Offline OldMarine

• Members
  • OldMarine
  • With us since: 25/11/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • My pond pictures
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2009, 10:46:08 AM »
Tink on a tracker, wow. My kinda girl, especially if your using that tracker to make another hole in the ground for a bigger pond. O0
OldMarine
SSgt. Rich Kruger
Tacoma, WA., Zone 8
My pics at; http://picasaweb.google.com/oldmarine1969

Offline turtlemike

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2009, 10:49:05 AM »
  I'll put her to work !

Offline purplepshn2004

• Members
  • me
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2009, 10:51:10 PM »
Tinkster (Joy),

Sounds like you had a great time there!  I don't want anyone to take this wrong, but that is a great picture of you, you sure are a cutie!  You know how you always imagine people by their voices, etc., well, I always figured you were cute, but that picture is great!  You look so young!  I really feel like I'm only in my 20's most of the time (in my mind I guess) but my body tells me different, too many aches and pains, and I hate seeing pic's of myself (bigger then I have ever been in my life) but my kids and my fiance still love me the way I am. Too bad I don't, want to look like you again!!!

Tonya

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"