Author Topic: What did everyone get for Christmas?  (Read 4871 times)

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: What did everyone get for Christmas?
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2010, 11:03:20 PM »
Are you thinking of selling?

Offline jclements

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • In the Garden Photoblog
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2010, 04:31:52 AM »
Definitely not selling. Our home was built in the mid-60s and has needed some updating. We just like to work on our house!

The new job is 7 miles from home (less than half my previous commute) and has no regional travel. It was also a nice promotion with many additional responsibilities. In fact, my new place is where JR was taken when shot n the tv  show Dallas! All of the panoramic views were also filmed from the hospital as well. I am really liking the culture at this place as well.

Roark--we love the Full moon seasonal brew (and I am not a 'beer drinker')! :)
Jessica
Dallas, TX
Photoblog:  http://jessicaclements.wordpress.com

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2010, 07:02:03 AM »
My wife and I bought each other an updated TracFone with the camera. We don't use cell phones enough to warrant a large deposit that we've been quoted. My wife bought me a Dewalt drill bit set and I bought her a new memory chip for her old laptop. Did I mention that she got another laptop from my BIL like the one he gave me but we have to share the docking station which has the DVD burner in it. She got hers so she can help him set up his website.
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline xxxgotchipsxxx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/04/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2010, 04:39:28 PM »
;D O0 lol

Don't you dare laugh!!!!!!!!!!  Oh well, I can see that's not gonna stop you.......  My Honey is saving me from those cold fall and spring pond temps.....

OK, OK, you can stop any time now!!!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone...
Dave
  lmaooooo    its ok man i got a pair also... so i can clean the leaves out my pond  just wish i was 7 ft so i could walk further into it and rake out all the leaves

Offline xxxgotchipsxxx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/04/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2010, 04:47:27 PM »
some of u might not know what this is but i got an OBD1 and OBD2  code scanner  and i bought myself a 14.4v 3/8 cordless impact off the matco truck :)   woohooo no more airlines while working on cars  it was well worth the 540 dollars

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"