Author Topic: Being Hacked!!!  (Read 1647 times)

Offline KC

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 15/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • "Casa Tranquila"
Being Hacked!!!
« on: August 15, 2006, 09:33:57 AM »
What a bummer about being Hacked. You guy's have done so much work, just to have some idiot Hack in and screw everything up. Glad to see you were able to get everything up and running again. It is greatly appreciated...........................................KC 8)

North Vancouver, British Columbia, Zone 8B

"DREAM AS IF YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER, LIVE AS IF YOU WILL DIE TODAY"

Offline Pesky

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 15/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Being Hacked!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 09:41:42 AM »
Amen!

Offline Jerry

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • "An analog guy trapped in a digital world."
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
    • American Ponders!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 02:52:10 PM »
thank you guys.  i know Sean appreciates comments like yours.  he does yoeman work.
if there is a way to prevent this we will.  As my wife says..."They hack the pentagon, why do you think you can be protected?"  she has a point
Jerry
Northridge, California  
Zone 10

"Any women that tries to be the equal of a man, lacks ambition!"

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline tracey_shafer

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 03:27:47 PM »
I know I will never understand why they had to FURBARB it? But thank you for trying so hard to bring it back esp. so fast o(:-)

Offline Sean

• Tropical Waterlily Guru
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
    • Sean's Ponds & Patio Garden
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 03:28:35 PM »
Thank you for the comments, I have been so busy trying to recover lost information that I have not availed myself to reply to anyone.

We have new security features in place. I certainly cant say we are immune to another attack but we will have better ability to recover if anything goes awry.

Please take a look around, there are a few new features. Please feel free to look into your Profile and add your Country flag and let us know where you live or whether you are male or female (some usernames are rather difficult to perceive gender). Let us know your birthday also, I like saying Happy Birthday on your special day. For those of you who do not want to let us know your age, a month and date are all that is required, we'll still know it's your special day.

Thank you all for your patience while I have rebuilt the new and improved forum.

Cheers,
Sean

Vancouver BC Zone 8B
...........Click my Gif's............

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"