Author Topic: Please pray for my sister and our family...  (Read 4484 times)

Offline karen J

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Karen's Frog Pond
Re: Please pray for my sister and our family...
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2010, 08:05:44 PM »
I'm so sorry.  Please don't respond to this... good God you have enough on your mind right now. I couldn't imagine losing my sister. Much love to you.
Karen
Northern Illinois, zone 5

http://www.pbase.com/karenfrogpond

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2010, 07:39:15 AM »
My 84 year old father fell out of bed too at a rehab type hospital. The side was up when I left but the emergency signal thingy wasn't working. I went and told them I was leaving the the signal wouldn't work. Then about 2:00 AM he had to potty and they didn't come when he rang so he decided to get out by himself. Somehow climbed over the sides.   :-\ When I got there in the morning, he had been taken to the hospital, run through the mill of tests, and brought back. But he was in a different bed. HMMM, so odd, the signal light was now working. HMMM!!!

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2010, 12:22:55 PM »
I am so sorry for your loss.  You and your family have done the best for your sister and her life is carried on in others who benefit from her good organs.  I'm glad your family came together for strength. 

Offline Rad Michelle

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • hakuna matata
  • With us since: 08/05/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2010, 07:50:51 PM »
omgosh i am sooo sorry to hear this whole thing i just read the post as i am not too often on chit chat but goodness gracious ill pray that you all make it through this horrible time better, and just know we are all here for you if you ever need anything

Offline purplepshn2004

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • me
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2010, 08:42:11 PM »
Thanks all, and sorry, I can't think straight here.  Here date of death was Monday the 8th of March, not the 1st like in one of my posts, I just realized that. 

Thank you all again for everything!

Hanging in there and trying to figure out where to lay her ashes.  Mom thought she could put her in her plot along with my sister that died at birth, but found out can only have two to a grave!  My mom is checking into having her laid to rest with my dad in the cemetary in Vermillion, SD but she wasn't married to him anymore at the time.

I told her I could check and have her buried at my gravesite along with me, beside my deceased husband, we will have to see. 

Thinking straight is really hare right now.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"