Author Topic: Lotus tubers and more tubers and ......Those who wanted my tubers please read  (Read 1121 times)

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
woohoo.. lotus harvest.  I had alot of rot this year for some reason.  I think I had to many leaves of a few of them.  Momo even had green leaves sticking out of the leaves when I moved them off so I didnt get many of her.  but I think I have every one covered that wanted lotus.  If you emailed me and I havent emailed you, please drop me another email. 

We need to move fast on these as I dont have storage for them there are so many.  Please check your emails and let me know if you still want so I can offer them to others.  I will try to wait a day or so on responses and payments but I cannot hold them long,  I am going out of town and need to get them to there new homes.

Tink
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 09:04:29 AM by tinkster »

Offline Rad Michelle

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • hakuna matata
  • With us since: 08/05/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
wow! Is that whats left or what u all got to star with

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
I have shipped out a few orders and some went to family/friends here and then I leave about half of the ponds undug so that I end up with full ponds.   Ms perrys is the only pond I took all out of.  I am wanting more lilly room so as bad as I hated to do it one had to go so now I have another pond for lilies .... woohoo :) those tubers go to anyone on the forum that wanted.

tink

Offline finnpond

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
Hi Tinkster..  If you have any left over, I would love to have a couple, as mine froze last winter and are mush...  Email me with cost, etc....  Thanks ...  Dave

Offline landey1230

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Members
  • Zone 9b
  • With us since: 30/07/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Every year I take you up on tubers.  Unfortunately, I have failed to grow them every year.  You are wonderful for the offer year after year.  I have given up on lotus.  It is just too darn hot here.   
Alfonso

Offline KatFish

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Members
  • With us since: 20/05/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Oh, Tink, I think I posted in the wrong spot.  If you miss that one...  Do you need info from me or did I miss the tubers this year?  Let me know =)  Thanks!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"